Disclosure: We get a commission for links on the blog. You don’t have to use our links, but we’re very grateful when you do. American Express, Barclaycard, Capital One, Chase, and US Bank are Million Mile Secrets advertising partners. Opinions expressed here are the author's alone, and have not been reviewed, approved or endorsed by our partners. Here’s our Advertiser Disclosure.
Update: One or more card offers in this post are no longer available. Check our Hot Deals for the latest offers.
Million Mile Secrets readers are the best! So this week we’re giving away 5,000 United Airlines miles.
I’ll show you how to enter for a chance to win!
The Chase Sapphire Reserve credit card is official! And it’s a pretty big deal.
With the Chase Sapphire Reserve card, you’ll earn 100,000 Chase Ultimate Rewards points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening.
Plus, you’ll get:
- 3X Chase Ultimate Rewards points on travel & dining
- $300 annual credit for travel purchases such as airfare and hotels
- $100 statement credit for Global Entry
- Priority Pass Select for access to airport lounges
- No foreign transaction fees
The card comes with a $450 annual fee.
You can redeem your 100,000 Chase Ultimate Rewards points through the Chase travel portal at 1.5 cents per point! Or better yet, transfer them to travel partners, like United Airlines, for fancy award seats on Star Alliance partners.
And if you enter this giveaway, you could be 5,000 United Airlines miles closer to that award seat you’ve been saving for!
How to Enter:
You can complete as many of the tasks as you want. You’ll get 1 entry for each item you complete. The more ways you enter, the more chances you have to win!
You can enter until August 28, 2016, (Sunday) at 9:00 pm Central Time.
* If you liked this post, why don’t you join the 20,000+ readers who have signed-up to receive free blog posts via email (only 1 email per day!) or in an RSS reader …because then you’ll never miss another update!