Disclosure: We get a commission for links on the blog. You don’t have to use our links, but we’re very grateful when you do. American Express, Barclaycard, Capital One, Chase, and US Bank are Million Mile Secrets advertising partners. Opinions expressed here are the author's alone, and have not been reviewed, approved or endorsed by our partners. Here’s our Advertiser Disclosure.
Update: One or more card offers in this post are no longer available. Check our Hot Deals for the latest offers.
And the official Chase Sapphire Reserve Benefits Guide is now available online. Along with an incredible sign-up bonus, you’ll also have access to benefits and perks that make your travel more comfortable, save you money, and protect your purchases made with the card.
Let’s take a look at everything you’ll get with this card!
Great Perks With Chase Sapphire Reserve
Link: Chase Sapphire Reserve
Get ready for a long list! Because there are so many fantastic perks with the Chase Sapphire Reserve card, it needs its own guide.
To start, you’ll earn 3X Chase Ultimate Rewards points on travel & dining. And 1X Chase Ultimate Rewards points on all other purchases you make.
Chase Sapphire Reserve Benefits Guide
Here’s how the Chase Sapphire Reserve can save you money or enhance your travel experiences:
- $300 annual credit for travel purchases such as airfare and hotels
- $100 statement credit for Global Entry
- Priority Pass Select for access to airport lounges
- NO foreign transaction fees
- Visa Infinite benefits like $25 food and beverage credit at the Luxury Hotel Collection and complimentary car rental elite status with Avis, National, and Silvercar
I love that you can use the $300 travel credit once per calendar year. So if you could use it for say, a $300 flight in 2016, then for another $300 travel purchase in 2017, before the annual fee is due.
And what’s great about the Global Entry credit is that if you already have Global Entry (like I do), you can use it for a travel companion’s application fee. That way he or she can speed through the immigration line with you!
Help When You Need It
And there are other benefits to help if you get into a tough situation:
- Primary rental car auto insurance
- Trip cancellation & interruption insurance up to $10,000 per trip
- Trip delay reimbursement up to $500 for delays of 6+ hours
- Lost luggage reimbursement for yourself and immediate family, up to $3,000 per passenger
- Baggage delay insurance for up to $100 a day for 5 days on delays of 6+ hours
- Roadside assistance up to $50 per incident, 4 times per year
- Travel and emergency assistance for legal and medical referrals
- Accident insurance for death or dismemberment, up to $1,000,000
- Emergency evacuation & transportation, up to $100,000
- Emergency medical & dental benefit, up to $2,500
Hopefully, you’ll never have to use ANY of these perks. But they are helpful to have, especially if your flights or bags are delayed!
Get Protection on Your Purchases
I’m NOT much of a shopper. But my mom & sis sure are! So these perks are perfect for them:
- Purchase protection for 120 days, up to $10,000 per claim and $50,000 per year
- Price protection within 90 days, up to $500 per item, $2,500 per year
- Extended one-year warranty on eligible warranties of 3 years or less from US manufacturers
- Return protection within 90 days of purchase, up to $500 per item, $1,000 per year
All the Rest
You’ll also get perks like:
- Access to concierge to book tickets and make reservations
- Fraud protection & alerts
- 24/7 access to your account and to someone who can help you with it
- Access to special travel opportunities and exclusive cardmember experiences
The Chase Sapphire Reserve is simply an incredible card, packed with benefits.
* If you liked this post, why don’t you join the 20,000+ readers who have signed-up to receive free blog posts via email (only 1 email per day!) or in an RSS reader …because then you’ll never miss another update!