Disclosure: We get a commission for links on the blog. You don’t have to use our links, but we’re very grateful when you do. American Express, Barclaycard, Chase, and US Bank are Million Mile Secrets advertising partners. Opinions expressed here are the author's alone, and have not been reviewed, approved or endorsed by our partners. Here’s our Advertiser Disclosure.
Instead of earning 2 complimentary nights at participating Ritz-Carlton hotels (tier 1 through 4). you’ll earn 3 complimentary nights after meeting minimum spending requirements.
Plus, you’ll earn 10,000 Ritz-Carlton points when you add an authorized user and make a purchase in the first 3 months of opening your account.
On the Ritz-Carlton site, you have to do a lot of clicking around to find which hotels accept the free night certificates. So I compiled a complete list organized by country to save you time!
Use This List to Decide Where You’ll Use the Ritz-Carlton Sign-Up Bonus!
In addition to the 3 free nights at tier 1 to 4 hotels you’ll earn after you spend $5,000 within 3 months of account opening, and 10,000 points after you add an authorized user and make a purchase, you’ll also get great perks like:
- $300 annual travel credit to use for qualifying airline purchases such as seat upgrades, baggage fees and preferred lounge memberships or passes
- $100 discount on multi-passenger, domestic round-trip itineraries purchased through the Visa Infinite Discount Air Benefit – with no limit on the number of times you can use the discount
- Priority Pass Select for access to airport lounges
- $100 hotel credit for dining, spa or other recreational activities with each paid stay of 2 nights or longer at participating Ritz-Carlton hotels
- $100 statement credit for Global Entry
- Gold elite status at Ritz-Carlton & Marriott (after the first year you have to spend $10,000 on the card to keep Gold status)
Here’s a list of hotels you can stay at with your 3 free nights from the Chase Ritz-Carlton card! Hotels in bold are hotels I consider to be especially nice. I’ve linked them to the previous posts where I’ve talked about them.
- Marana: The Ritz-Carlton, Dove Mountain – Tier 2
- Dana Point: The Ritz-Carlton, Laguna Niguel – Tier 4
- Half Moon Bay: The Ritz-Carlton, Half Moon Bay – Tier 4
- Los Angeles: The Ritz-Carlton, Los Angeles – Tier 4
- Marina del Rey: The Ritz-Carlton, Marina del Rey – Tier 3
- Rancho Mirage: The Ritz-Carlton, Rancho Mirage – Tier 3
- San Francisco: The Ritz-Carlton, San Francisco – Tier 4
- Truckee: The Ritz-Carlton, Lake Tahoe – Tier 4
- Denver: The Ritz-Carlton, Denver – Tier 3
District of Columbia
- Washington: The Ritz-Carlton Georgetown, Washington, DC – Tier 4
- Washington: The Ritz-Carlton, Washington, DC – Tier 4
- Amelia Island: The Ritz-Carlton, Amelia Island – Tier 3
- Fort Lauderdale: The Ritz-Carlton, Fort Lauderdale – Tier 3
- Miami: The Ritz-Carlton Coconut Grove, Miami – Tier 3
- Naples: The Ritz-Carlton Golf Resort, Naples – Tier 3
- Orlando: The Ritz-Carlton Orlando, Grande Lakes – Tier 2
- Sarasota: The Ritz-Carlton, Sarasota – Tier 3
- Atlanta: The Ritz-Carlton, Atlanta – Tier 2
- Atlanta: The Ritz-Carlton, Buckhead – Tier 2
- Greensboro: The Ritz-Carlton Reynolds, Lake Oconee – Tier 3
- Kapalua: The Ritz-Carlton, Kapalua – Tier 4
- Chicago: The Ritz-Carlton, Chicago – Tier 3
- New Orleans: The Ritz-Carlton, New Orleans – Tier 3
- Boston: The Ritz-Carlton, Boston – Tier 4
- St. Louis: The Ritz-Carlton, St. Louis – Tier 2
- New York: The Ritz-Carlton New York, Battery Park – Tier 4
- White Plains: The Ritz-Carlton New York, Westchester – Tier 2
- Charlotte: The Ritz-Carlton, Charlotte – Tier 3
- Cleveland: The Ritz-Carlton, Cleveland – Tier 2
- Philadelphia: The Ritz-Carlton, Philadelphia – Tier 3
- Dallas: The Ritz-Carlton, Dallas – Tier 3
- Arlington: The Ritz-Carlton, Pentagon City – Tier 2
- McLean: The Ritz-Carlton, Tysons Corner – Tier 1
- Aruba: The Ritz-Carlton, Aruba – Tier 4
- Vienna: The Ritz-Carlton, Vienna – Tier 3
- Manama: The Ritz-Carlton, Bahrain – Tier 2
- Santiago: The Ritz-Carlton, Santiago – Tier 2
- Beijing: The Ritz-Carlton Beijing, Financial Street – Tier 1
- Beijing: The Ritz-Carlton, Beijing – Tier 1
- Chengdu: The Ritz-Carlton, Chengdu – Tier 1
- Guangzhou: The Ritz-Carlton, Guangzhou – Tier 1
- Sanya: The Ritz-Carlton Sanya, Yalong Bay – Tier 3
- Shanghai: The Portman Ritz-Carlton, Shanghai – Tier 2
- Shenzhen: The Ritz-Carlton, Shenzhen – Tier 1
- Taipa: The Ritz-Carlton, Macau – Tier 3
- Tianjin: The Ritz-Carlton, Tianjin – Tier 1
- Cairo: The Nile Ritz-Carlton, Cairo – Tier 1
- Budapest: The Ritz-Carlton, Budapest – Tier 3
- Bangalore, Karnataka: The Ritz-Carlton, Bangalore – Tier 1
- Bali: The Ritz-Carlton, Bali – Tier 3
- Jakarta: The Ritz-Carlton Jakarta, Mega Kuningan – Tier 1
- Jakarta: The Ritz-Carlton Jakarta, Pacific Place – Tier 1
- Herzliya: The Ritz-Carlton, Herzliya – Tier 3
- Almaty: The Ritz-Carlton, Almaty – Tier 1
- Kuala Lumpur: The Ritz-Carlton, Kuala Lumpur – Tier 1
- Cancun: The Ritz-Carlton, Cancun – Tier 3
- Muscat: Al Bustan Palace, A Ritz-Carlton Hotel – Tier 3
- Sintra: Penha Longa Resort – Tier 2
- Carolina: The Ritz-Carlton, San Juan – Tier 4
- Moscow: The Ritz-Carlton, Moscow – Tier 1
- Riyadh: The Ritz-Carlton, Riyadh – Tier 1
- Seoul: The Ritz-Carlton, Seoul – Tier 2
- Geneva: The Hotel de la Paix – Tier 3
- Istanbul: The Ritz-Carlton, Istanbul – Tier 3
United Arab Emirates
- Abu Dhabi: The Ritz-Carlton Abu Dhabi, Grand Canal – Tier 1
- Dubai: The Ritz-Carlton, Dubai International Financial Centre – Tier 2
Using the Ritz-Carlton sign-up bonus at ANY of these hotels are sure to save you hundreds per night. Plus, since the Ritz-Carlton Rewards credit card comes with a full year of Gold elite status, you might even receive a complimentary room upgrade and save even more!
And remember, you don’t have to use all your free night certificates in 1 stay. You can use each at a different hotel, and label yourself a Ritz-Carlton connoisseur!
This handy list makes it easier to find eligible Ritz-Carlton hotels where you can spend the 3 free night certificates earned from the Ritz-Carlton Rewards credit card. But it won’t make your decision any easier!
Ritz-Carlton is known for a 5-star experience, and there are plenty of high quality hotels to choose from.
Where would you stay with the 3 free night certificates offered by the Ritz-Carlton Rewards credit card?