Disclosure: We get a commission for links on the blog. You don’t have to use our links, but we’re very grateful when you do. American Express, Barclaycard, Chase, and US Bank are Million Mile Secrets advertising partners. Opinions expressed here are the author's alone, and have not been reviewed, approved or endorsed by our partners. Here’s our Advertiser Disclosure.
Some folks received offers to earn up to 6,000 Starwood points for every 3 paid stays. Others see offers to earn elite status more quickly by getting credit for double the amount of paid nights.
To be eligible for any of the targeted offers, you’ll first need to register by October 15, 2016. Then, have paid stays between August 15, 2016, and November 15, 2016.
I’ll share more details about the current promotions.
What’s the Deal?
Link: Starwood Promotion
Enter your Starwood loyalty number on the Starwood promotion website to see which targeted offer you receive.
Folks have reported these bonus point offers:
- 2,000 Starwood points for the 2nd, 4th, and 6th stay up to 6,000 Starwood points
- 5,000 Starwood points for the 3rd, 6th, and 9th stay up to 15,000 Starwood points
- 6,000 Starwood points for every 3rd, 6th, and 9th stay up to 18,000 Starwood points
Others, like Million Mile Secrets team member Keith, received a targeted offer to earn elite status faster. You can get credit for staying 2X the number of paid nights when you receive this offer.
For folks with Gold status or no status, this promotion can be a great way to earn elite status through next year.
With elite status, you’ll earn extra bonus points, late check-out, and upgraded rooms (if available).
For any of the current promotions, you have to register by October 15, 2016. After the date of registration, paid stays through November 15, 2016 will count toward the promotion.
Note: Free award nights and Cash & Point stays do NOT qualify as stays for this promotion.
Other Ways to Earn Starwood Points
Along with the sign-up bonus, you’ll get:
- 2X points on spending at Starwood hotels
- 2 stay credits or 5 night credits toward Starwood Elite Status for each card
Which Starwood promotion did you receive?
* If you liked this post, why don’t you join the 20,000+ readers who have signed-up to receive free blog posts via email (only 1 email per day!) or in an RSS reader …because then you’ll never miss another update!