Disclosure: We get a commission for links on the blog. You don’t have to use our links, but we’re very grateful when you do. American Express, Barclaycard, Chase, and US Bank are Million Mile Secrets advertising partners. Opinions expressed here are the author's alone, and have not been reviewed, approved or endorsed by our partners. Here’s our Advertiser Disclosure.
Last week I shared terrific discounts on Ritz-Carlton and Sheraton hotel stays from AMEX Offers. Now there’s another great hotel deal!
I’ll give you the details!
What’s the Deal?
Until October 31, 2016, you can receive a $35 statement credit at Hilton Garden Inn. To qualify, you must:
- Spend $175+ on room rate and room charges
- Book a hotel within in the US
- Book directly with Hilton (not 3rd party sites like Orbitz)
- ALL other Hilton brands are excluded (Waldorf, Hampton Inn, Conrad, etc.)
- Offer does NOT apply to advance purchase rates (Save Now & Pay, Non-refundable rates, etc.)
This offer is targeted, so sign-in to your American Express online account to see if you qualify.
And if you have more than 1 AMEX card, you can get these discounts multiple times!
* If you liked this post, why don’t you join the 20,000+ readers who have signed-up to receive free blog posts via email (only 1 email per day!) or in an RSS reader …because then you’ll never miss another update!