Disclosure: We get a commission for links on the blog. You don’t have to use our links, but we’re very grateful when you do. American Express, Barclaycard, Chase, and US Bank are Million Mile Secrets advertising partners. Opinions expressed here are the author's alone, and have not been reviewed, approved or endorsed by our partners. Here’s our Advertiser Disclosure.
The number of bonus points you earn depends on the day of the week you check-in, and you can earn up to 50,000 bonus Club Carlson points.
That’s enough for 3 free nights at a Category 2 Club Carlson hotel, which can save you hundreds of dollars!
I’ll explain who might be interested in participating in this promotion and how to sign-up.
What’s the Deal?
Link: Club Carlson Award Chart
You usually earn 20 Club Carlson points per $1 spent at Club Carlson hotels. But when you register for their newest promotion, you can earn bonus Club Carlson points on paid stays through October 31, 2016.
- 2X Club Carlson points (40 points per $1 spent) for check-ins Sunday through Thursday
- 3X Club Carlson points (60 points per $1 spent) for check-ins on Friday or Saturday
You can earn up to 50,000 bonus Club Carlson points with this promotion. But there’s no limit to the number of mobile booking bonus points you can earn.
Note: For stays in the Middle East, check-ins Saturday through Wednesday earn 2X bonus Club Carlson points, and check-ins on Thursdays and Fridays earn 3X bonus Club Carlson points.
Club Carlson hotels include Country Inns and Suites, Radisson, Radisson Blu, Radisson Red, Park Inn by Radisson, Park Plaza, and Quorvus Collection. And every Club Carlson hotel around the world is included in the promotion.
The bonus points should show in your Club Carlson account within 8 to 10 days of your eligible stay.
Club Carlson Cardholders Earn Even More!
Folks who have the US Bank Club Carlson card will earn another 10X Club Carlson points per $1 spent at Club Carlson hotels. And you get Club Carlson Gold elite status with this card, which will give you a 35% point bonus.
Other card perks include:
- 85,000 Club Carlson points when you spend $2,500 on purchases within the first 90 days of opening your account
- 5X Club Carlson points per $1 spent on everything else
- 40,000 Club Carlson point annual bonus when you renew your card
- 1 free night at US Club Carlson hotels when you spend $10,000 in an anniversary year and renew your card
The $75 annual fee is NOT waived.
Is This a Good Deal?
If you have a paid stay planned at a Club Carlson hotel during this promotion, it’s a no-brainer to sign-up to earn more points.
Let’s say you check-in on a Friday and stay 3 nights at a Club Carlson hotel that costs $150 per night.
You’ll earn 3X bonus Club Carlson points for a total of 27,000 Club Carlson points ($450 for 3 nights X 60 points per dollar). And another 1,000 points for booking through the mobile app!
That’s 28,000 Club Carlson points, enough for 1 night in a Category 3 Club Carlson hotel.
If you earn the maximum 50,000 bonus Club Carlson points, you’ll have enough for 1 night at a Category 6 hotel like the Radisson Blu Hotel, Berlin. Or 3 nights at a Category 2 hotel like the Radisson Blu Beke Hotel, Budapest.
So this is a good deal! And an especially great deal for US Bank Club Carlson cardholders who can earn even more points!
* If you liked this post, why don’t you join the 20,000+ readers who have signed-up to receive free blog posts via email (only 1 email per day!) or in an RSS reader …because then you’ll never miss another update!