Disclosure: We get a commission for links on the blog. You don’t have to use our links, but we’re very grateful when you do. American Express, Barclaycard, Capital One, Chase, and US Bank are Million Mile Secrets advertising partners. Opinions expressed here are the author's alone, and have not been reviewed, approved or endorsed by our partners. Here’s our Advertiser Disclosure.
1. Are you as excited as I am about the rumored new Chase card with a 100,000 Chase Ultimate Rewards point sign-up bonus?
A 100,000 Chase Ultimate Rewards Point Sign-Up Bonus Could Mean Big Travel With Transfer Partners Like Hyatt. And Free Nights at Luxurious Hotels!
2. I let you know about the negative changes coming to the Citi Prestige card in July 2017. And warned you the sign-up bonus was decreasing.
Luckily, You’ll Still Get a $250 Credit Towards Airfare on Any Flight (or Airline Incidentals) With Citi Prestige Each Calendar Year. Phew!
3. Are any of these 11 credit card myths holding you back from Big Travel?
You Don’t Always Have to Cancel a Card to Get Approved for a New One!
4. I let you know you’ll have more ways to earn American Airlines miles in January 2107!
You Can Use American Airlines Miles for a Trip to Europe and Beyond! It’s Great News That 2 Banks Will Be Offering American Airlines Credit Cards. Because You’ll Have More Opportunities to Earn Miles!
5. Don’t forget to read how to get Big Travel with the Chase Ink Plus 70,000 point sign-up bonus on United Airlines, Southwest, and American Airlines.
Visit Dublin on United Airlines and Take a Trip to Enjoy the Majestic Views at the Cliffs of Moher
6. Check out my Sweet Spot series post about using British Airways Avios points to fly to Europe!
Visit Beautiful Berlin for Only 20,000 British Airways Avios Points From New York – Even Better, There Are NO Fuel Surcharges!
7. Did you know you Chase Ultimate Rewards points are terrific for flights to the Caribbean?
Book Award Flights to the Caribbean by Transferring Ultimate Rewards Points to British Airways, Flying Blue, Southwest, or United Airlines!
8. I let you know which hotel cards give you the best perks like room upgrades & late check-out.
Use Automatic Gold Status from the Ritz-Carlton Rewards Card for a Room Upgrade and Guaranteed Late Check-Out at The Ritz-Carlton, Lake Tahoe
9. If you’re a small business owner, you could be earning enough Chase Ultimate Rewards points to jump start a great vacation with minimal effort!
Chase Does Not Require an Employer Identification Number for a Small Business Card. You Can Apply With Your Social Security Number as a Sole Proprietor of a Growing Small Business
10. Want to visit Cuba? Be sure to read Emily’s Cuba trip reports about planning your vacation, visa requirements, flights, internet, day trips from Havana, and eating in Cuba!
Emily Loved Exploring Beneath the Cuban Waters!
Bonus: There were lots of great deals on flights this month! I let you know about cheap flights to top destinations like Hong Kong, Paris, Bangkok, Dublin, and Australia. These fares are now expired, because great deals like these don’t last long!
Follow me on Twitter and Facebook, so you never miss another cheap fare!
* If you liked this post, why don’t you join the 20,000+ readers who have signed-up to receive free blog posts via email (only 1 email per day!) or in an RSS reader …because then you’ll never miss another update!
* If you liked this post, why don’t you join the 25,000+ readers who have signed-up to receive free blog posts via email (only 1 email per day!) or in an RSS reader …because then you’ll never miss another update!