Disclosure: We get a commission for links on the blog. You don’t have to use our links, but we’re very grateful when you do. American Express, Barclaycard, Capital One, Chase, and US Bank are Million Mile Secrets advertising partners. Opinions expressed here are the author's alone, and have not been reviewed, approved or endorsed by our partners. Here’s our Advertiser Disclosure.
AMEX Offers are an easy way to save money. And to take advantage of these deals, just add the offers to your card. Then you’ll earn a statement credit when you make a qualifying purchase.
Sign-in to your American Express online account to see if you qualify, because sometimes these deals are targeted.
Let’s take a look at ways you can save!
1. California Pizza Kitchen
- $10 back on $40+ purchase after registering your qualified AMEX card online
- Or tweet #AmexCPK from your connected AMEX account
- Expires September 5, 2016
2. Panera Bread
- $20 back on a $100+ purchase
- Check your AMEX account to register
- Valid up to 3 times
- Expires November 17, 2016
3. Budget Car Rental
- $20 back on a $200+ purchase
- Check your AMEX account to see if you qualify
- Expires August 31, 2016
- Offer valid at Budget.com or at US Budget rental locations
- Includes prepaid rentals booked and paid for by August 31, 2016
4. Olive Garden
- $10 back on a $50+ purchase after registering your qualified AMEX card online
- Or tweet #AmexOliveGarden from your connected AMEX account
- Expires September 30, 2016
- 3,000 bonus AMEX Membership Rewards points on a $200+ purchase
- You must register your qualified AMEX card online
- Expires October 18, 2016
- Only valid at Hilton hotels in the US, Puerto Rico, and Guam
- NOT valid on reservations made through booking sites like Orbitz or Priceline
6. The Container Store
- $30 back on a $150+ purchase after registering your qualified AMEX card online
- Expires August 31, 2016
Have an AMEX charge card, like the AMEX Mercedes Benz Platinum or AMEX Premier Rewards Gold? You can earn 10,000 bonus AMEX Membership Rewards points for enrolling in extended pay options. And you do NOT have to carry a balance. So it’s worth enrolling if you’ve been targeted!
But I always suggest paying your balance off in full every month. Because the interest you accrue will likely negate any miles or points you’re earning!
Don’t forget, if you have have multiple AMEX cards you can also get these discounts more than once. And check out my post with more current AMEX Offers for more savings!
* If you liked this post, why don’t you join the 20,000+ readers who have signed-up to receive free blog posts via email (only 1 email per day!) or in an RSS reader …because then you’ll never miss another update!