Disclosure: We get a commission for links on the blog. You don’t have to use our links, but we’re very grateful when you do. American Express, Barclaycard, Capital One, Chase, and US Bank are Million Mile Secrets advertising partners. Opinions expressed here are the author's alone, and have not been reviewed, approved or endorsed by our partners. Here’s our Advertiser Disclosure.
Update: One or more card offers in this post are no longer available. Check our Hot Deals for the latest offers.
1. I shared the great news that the AMEX Delta cards are offering limited-time increased sign-up bonuses through July 6, 2016.
And then showed you how to use those bonuses to fly to Europe or get $1,200 worth of US flights! Or $600 without searching for award flights (but if you’re flexible, the sign-up bonus is worth much more!)
2. Did you know the 75,000 Hilton points bonus on the no-annual-fee Citi Hilton Visa card is back?
3. Costco started accepting Visa cards in June. And I let you know the Chase Freedom card extended its 5X bonus at wholesale clubs (like Costco!) through the end of 2016!
4. There was great news for folks looking to get more cards from American Express. Because you can now (unofficially) have up to 5 AMEX credit cards at one time, when the limit used to be 4 cards at once!
5. Unfortunately, there are negative changes coming to the American Airlines frequent flyer program that will make it harder for folks to earn elite status with American Airlines.
6. We introduced our Sweet Spot series. And showed you how to get to Hawaii for less using flexible points, like Chase Ultimate Rewards and AMEX Membership Rewards, for Flying Blue award tickets.
These offers are still available, so if you want either of these cards I’d get them soon. Because we don’t know when the deals will end!
8. Lots of folks were targeted for better offers for the Chase United Explorer card. And there was a better public offer too! Did you take advantage of either of these deals?
10. We ran an experiment to see which cards give you the best exchange rates on foreign transactions. So you’ll know which card to carry next time you travel abroad. 🙂
Bonus: There were lots of amazing deals to Europe this month! I let you know about cheap flights to destinations like Paris, Barcelona, Zurich, and Madrid. These fares are gone now, because great deals like these don’t last long!
* If you liked this post, why don’t you join the 20,000+ readers who have signed-up to receive free blog posts via email (only 1 email per day!) or in an RSS reader …because then you’ll never miss another update!