Disclosure: We get a commission for links on the blog. You don’t have to use our links, but we’re very grateful when you do. American Express, Barclaycard, Chase, and US Bank are Million Mile Secrets advertising partners. Opinions expressed here are the author's alone, and have not been reviewed, approved or endorsed by our partners. Here’s our Advertiser Disclosure.
Update: One or more card offers in this post are no longer available. Check our Hot Deals for the latest offers.
If you have one of the Delta AMEX cards, check your email!
Here’s more about this targeted offer and other ways to earn more Delta miles.
Targeted Offer for Bonus Delta Miles
If you have any of the Delta cards from American Express, including the Gold Delta SkyMiles (personal and small business) and Platinum Delta SkyMiles cards, check your email to see if you qualify to earn bonus Delta miles.
If you’ve been targeted, you’ll have to spend a certain amount of money within a particular timeframe to earn the bonus. But this is a fairly easy way to earn more Delta miles.
Looking for Other Ways to Earn Delta Miles?
Don’t forget, through July 6, 2016, there are limited-time increased sign-up bonuses on the AMEX Delta cards!
Check out these posts for more information about the AMEX Delta cards and ways to use the sign-up bonuses:
- Limited-Time Increased Sign-Up Bonuses on AMEX Delta Cards!
- Better Offer for the Gold Delta AMEX!
- How to Use the AMEX Delta 60,000 Point Bonus to Europe
- How to Decide Which AMEX Delta Cards Are Best for Your Situation
- How to Use the AMEX Delta 60,000 Point Bonus for $1,200 Worth of US Flights
- 2 Cards for Beginners to Get $1,100 Off Delta Flights WITHOUT Searching for Award Tickets
And let me know if you were targeted to earn any bonus Delta miles!