Disclosure: We get a commission for links on the blog. You don’t have to use our links, but we’re very grateful when you do. American Express, Barclaycard, Chase, and US Bank are Million Mile Secrets advertising partners. Opinions expressed here are the author's alone, and have not been reviewed, approved or endorsed by our partners. Here’s our Advertiser Disclosure.
I recently wrote about the higher bonus for the personal version of the Bank of America Alaska Airlines Visa Signature card.
And via Doctor of Credit, the small business version of this card now has a higher sign-up bonus too!
Emily and I don’t earn a commission for this offer, but we’ll always tell you the best deals. Because it’s the right thing to do!
Here are the details.
Better Sign-Up Bonus for the Bank of America Alaska Airlines Business Card
If you qualify for a small business card, you can earn 30,000 Alaska Airlines miles with the Bank of America Alaska Airlines Visa Business card after spending $1,000 on purchases in the first 90 days of opening your account.
Similar to the personal version of this card, you’ll also get:
- 3 Alaska Airlines miles per $1 you spend on Alaska Airlines
- 1 Alaska Airlines mile per $1 you spend on everything else
- A coach Companion Fare certificate each year (your companion travels with you on a paid ticket for $99 plus tax)
- First checked bag free for yourself and up to 6 companions traveling on the same reservation
- No foreign transaction fees
If you have employees to add as authorized users, you can decide whether you’d like each individual cardholder to earn miles to their own Alaska Airlines frequent flyer account. And if so, each card will have an annual fee of $75 per year.
It is NOT waived the first year.
If the main account holder earns all of the Alaska Airlines miles for purchases made by the account’s authorized users, there will be an annual fee of $50 per company and $25 per card. These annual fees are NOT waived the first year either.
What Can You Do With Alaska Airlines Miles?
The increased sign-up bonus on the Bank of America Alaska Airlines Visa Business card is great, because Alaska Airlines miles are valuable for domestic and international award flights.
For example, you could take a one-way coach award flight on Cathay Pacific between the US and Asia for 30,000 Alaska Airlines miles!
Do you plan on applying for the Bank of America Alaska Airlines Visa Business card with the increased sign-up bonus?
* If you liked this post, why don’t you join the 20,000+ readers who have signed-up to receive free blog posts via email (only 1 email per day!) or in an RSS reader …because then you’ll never miss another update!