Disclosure: We get a commission for links on the blog. You don’t have to use our links, but we’re very grateful when you do. American Express, Barclaycard, Chase, and US Bank are Million Mile Secrets advertising partners. Opinions expressed here are the author's alone, and have not been reviewed, approved or endorsed by our partners. Here’s our Advertiser Disclosure.
Do you have the AMEX SimplyCash card? If so, check to see if you were targeted to earn a $50 statement credit for every $5,000 in purchases – up to $500 cash back.
If you’re targeted, you must enroll by July 31, 2016. Purchases made through April 30, 2017, qualify for the promotion.
Here’s how to check if you’ve been targeted!
Targeted AMEX SimplyCash Promotion
Link: AMEX SimplyCash Promotion (Log-in Required)
Check here to see if you’re targeted to get a $50 statement credit for every $5,000 in purchases (up to $500 cash back), made with your AMEX SimplyCash card through April 30, 2017.
If you are, you must enroll for the promotion by July 31, 2016, to qualify.
Remember, the regular AMEX SimplyCash card is no longer available to new applicants.
If you’re looking for a no-annual-fee cash back business card from American Express, consider the AMEX SimplyCash Plus small business card.
The AMEX SimplyCash Plus Small Business Card
The SimplyCash® Plus Business Credit Card from American Express is offering a limited-time $250 sign-up bonus when you apply by August 3, 2016, and spend $5,000 on purchases within the first 6 months of opening your account.
It has most of the same benefits of the regular AMEX SimplyCash small business card, including 5% cash back at office supply stores in the US and on your US wireless phone bill. The biggest difference is the ability to buy above your credit limit, which is an excellent perk for folks who need to make a large purchase for their small business.
Plus, you’ll earn 3% cash back on eligible purchases in 1 of the following categories of your choice:
- Airfare purchased directly from airlines
- Hotel stays purchased directly from the hotel
- Purchases made directly from the car rental companies listed here. (Includes Alamo, Avis, Budget, Dollar, Enterprise, Hertz, National, Payless, Thrifty, etc.)
- Purchases at US gas stations
- Purchases at US restaurants
- US purchases for shipping
- US purchases for advertising in select media. (This includes placing ads on Google & Facebook)
This is a great card to have if you:
- Spend a lot in the bonus categories
- Want a small business credit card with no annual fee
- Like to earn cash rewards
Let me know if you were targeted for this deal!
* If you liked this post, why don’t you join the 20,000+ readers who have signed-up to receive free blog posts via email (only 1 email per day!) or in an RSS reader …because then you’ll never miss another update!