Disclosure: We get a commission for links on the blog. You don’t have to use our links, but we’re very grateful when you do. American Express, Barclaycard, Chase, and US Bank are Million Mile Secrets advertising partners. Opinions expressed here are the author's alone, and have not been reviewed, approved or endorsed by our partners. Here’s our Advertiser Disclosure.
Via One Mile at a Time, there is a very easy way to earn 500 Marriott points.
I love finding easy ways to earn free miles and points!
Get Free Marriott Points for Account Activity
Link: Join Marriott Rewards
If you’re not yet a Marriott Rewards member, it’s free to sign-up.
The following activities do not count toward maintaining an active status in the Marriott Rewards® program:
Gifting or transferring points
Receiving points as a gift or transfer
Earning points through social media programs, such as #MRPoints
There are plenty of options for using points at Marriott hotels with their many brands including:
- AC Hotels by Marriott
- Autograph Collection Hotels
- Bulgari Hotels
- Courtyard by Marriott
- Delta Hotels
- Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott
- Gaylord Hotels
- JW Marriott
- Marriott Executive Apartments
- Marriott Hotels
- Marriott Vacation Club
- Moxy Hotels
- Protea Hotels
- Renaissance Hotels
- Residence Inn by Marriott
- Springhill Suites by Marriott
- TownePlace Suites by Marriott
And if you’re not already, you can follow us on Instagram as well!
* If you liked this post, why don’t you join the 20,000+ readers who have signed-up to receive free blog posts via email (only 1 email per day!) or in an RSS reader …because then you’ll never miss another update!