Disclosure: We get a commission for links on the blog. You don’t have to use our links, but we’re very grateful when you do. American Express, Barclaycard, Chase, and US Bank are Million Mile Secrets advertising partners. Opinions expressed here are the author's alone, and have not been reviewed, approved or endorsed by our partners. Here’s our Advertiser Disclosure.
1. I shared that the better 70,000 point in-branch Chase Ink Plus offer has been extended through August 20, 2016. But if you can’t get to a branch, our link is for 60,000 Chase Ultimate Rewards points after meeting minimum spending.
2. I let you know the best-ever Hilton HHonors™ Surpass® Card from American Express 100,000 point and Hilton HHonors™ Card from American Express 75,000 point offers have returned! Emily and I don’t earn commission from these offers, but we’ll always share the best deals with you!
3. I let you know that Chase has tightened their application rules for certain cards.
4. Do you know the best ways to withdraw cash while overseas?
5. You learned about Chase’s newest airline transfer partner, Flying Blue!
6. I let you know about a 100,000 Marriott point offer for the Chase Marriott Business card. Even though we don’t earn a commission for this card, we’ll always tell you about the best deals!
9. I showed you how to save money booking multi-city itineraries.
And Emily and I would like to thank y’all for your warm words of encouragement when we shared the news that Million Mile Secrets has joined the Bankrate family.
Bonus: There were amazing deals on flights this month! I shared cheap flights to incredible destinations like Sydney and Perth, Australia, Dublin, Peru, Puerto Rico, and Europe. These fares are now expired, because great deals like these don’t last long!
* If you liked this post, why don’t you join the 20,000+ readers who have signed-up to receive free blog posts via email (only 1 email per day!) or in an RSS reader …because then you’ll never miss another update!