Disclosure: We get a commission for links on the blog. You don’t have to use our links, but we’re very grateful when you do. American Express, Barclaycard, Chase, and US Bank are Million Mile Secrets advertising partners. Opinions expressed here are the author's alone, and have not been reviewed, approved or endorsed by our partners. Here’s our Advertiser Disclosure.
This is a great deal, so book now! Because it’s only valid through May 26, 2016.
Here’s the Deal
Link: Book Emirates Flights
Go to the Emirates site to search for and book your tickets. And remember, there’s a 2 passenger minimum.
You must book your tickets by May 26, 2016, for travel from September 2016, through April 2017. There are blackout dates around the holidays.
When you search for Emirates flights and select “My dates are flexible,” they’ll show you a calendar. So you can easily see which departure and return dates offer the lowest prices!
For example, I found round-trip tickets for 2 passengers from New York (JFK) to Milan for ~$497 per person on the following dates:
- October 7, 2016, to October 15, 2016
- November 3, 2016, to November 12, 2016
- December 2, 2016, to December 9, 2016
- January 15, 2017, to January 23, 2017
And many more!
Which Card to Use for Booking Flights?
Don’t forget to use a card that will earn you bonus points for booking airfare like:
- Premier Rewards Gold Card from American Express (3X points on tickets booked directly with airlines)
- Barclaycard Arrival Plus (2.1% cash back when you redeem points for travel)
- Chase Sapphire Preferred (2X points on travel)
Because there’s nothing better than finding a low fare and getting bonus points for the ticket! 🙂
This is a great deal. Are you going to book a trip to Italy?