Disclosure: We get a commission for links on the blog. You don’t have to use our links, but we’re very grateful when you do. American Express, Barclaycard, Capital One, Chase, and US Bank are Million Mile Secrets advertising partners. Opinions expressed here are the author's alone, and have not been reviewed, approved or endorsed by our partners. Here’s our Advertiser Disclosure.
Considering a guided tour of Europe this summer or fall?
It’s a great time to book with Rick Steves’ Tours, because they’re offering discounts up to $400 off upcoming European trips!
Here are the details.
Discounted Trips With Rick Steves’ Europe Tours
We haven’t been on any of Rick Steves’ tours, but we’re fans of his guidebooks.
A few upcoming tours that are currently discounted are:
- Best of Prague & Budapest in 8 Days Tour
- Best of Eastern Europe in 16 Days Tour
- Best of England in 14 Days Tour
- Best of London in 7 Days Tour
- Paris & the Heart of France in 11 Days Tour
And many more!
To get the discount, use the promotional code “SPEC16”.
Tour prices include things like professional guides, admission to sightseeing spots, nightly accommodation, and breakfasts. But check the detailed information provided on the site to see exactly what’s included with each tour.
We don’t earn a commission for these tours! We’re just passing along the discount information for folks who want this kind of experience!
Note: Airfare is NOT included in the price of the tours. So it’s a great time to use your miles!
Fly to Europe With Miles & Points
If you’re looking for ways to travel to Europe for less, check out my post on the top 5 cheap ways to get to Europe using miles & points.
Have you been on any of Rick Steves’ Europe tours? If so, share your experience in the comments!
* If you liked this post, why don’t you join the 20,000+ readers who have signed-up to receive free blog posts via email (only 1 email per day!) or in an RSS reader …because then you’ll never miss another update!