Disclosure: We get a commission for links on the blog. You don’t have to use our links, but we’re very grateful when you do. American Express, Barclaycard, Chase, and US Bank are Million Mile Secrets advertising partners. Opinions expressed here are the author's alone, and have not been reviewed, approved or endorsed by our partners. Here’s our Advertiser Disclosure.
Update: The card offer in this post is no longer available. Check our Hot Deals for the latest offers.
Do you have top-tier Spire Elite status with IHG? If so, you’ll get 1,000 free IHG points just by registering for their Share Forever promotion!
I love free points. Here are the details!
1,000 Free IHG Points If You Have IHG Spire Elite Status
Although this offer isn’t listed in the terms of the Share Forever promotion, folks with IHG Spire Elite status have confirmed they received 1,000 free IHG points after signing-up.
And remember to check if you’re targeted to get 1,000 free IHG points just for downloading the IHG app!
Earn More IHG Points With the Chase IHG Rewards Card
With the Chase IHG Rewards card, you’ll earn 70,000 IHG points after spending $2,000 on purchases within the first 3 months of opening your account. This offer is set to end on June 29, 2016.
You’ll also get:
- 5,000 IHG points after your first purchase and adding an authorized user in the first 3 months of account opening
- IHG Platinum elite status (free upgrades when available, priority check-in, and elite rollover nights)
- A free night at any IHG hotel worldwide each year of cardmembership
- 5X IHG points for every $1 you spend at IHG hotels
- 2X IHG points per $1 you spend at restaurants, grocery stores, and gas stations
- 1X IHG point per $1 you spend on everything else
- 10% rebate on redeemed points (up to 100,000 IHG points a year)
- NO foreign transaction fees
There’s a $49 annual fee on the card, but it’s waived for the first year.
Let me know if you get the free points!
* If you liked this post, why don’t you join the 20,000+ readers who have signed-up to receive free blog posts via email (only 1 email per day!) or in an RSS reader …because then you’ll never miss another update!