Disclosure: We get a commission for links on the blog. You don’t have to use our links, but we’re very grateful when you do. American Express, Barclaycard, Chase, and US Bank are Million Mile Secrets advertising partners. Opinions expressed here are the author's alone, and have not been reviewed, approved or endorsed by our partners. Here’s our Advertiser Disclosure.
And you’ll earn 1,000 bonus Best Western points per stay when you book online or through Best Western’s mobile site or app during the same timeframe.
Here are the details!
Earn $50 Best Western Gift Cards and Bonus Points This Summer
- You must be a Best Western Rewards member (free to join) and register for the promotion before your 1st stay
- Includes hotels in the US, Canada, and Caribbean
- Stays booked through online travel agencies (like Orbitz), tour operators, or at special discounted rates do NOT qualify
- $50 Best Western gift cards are good at any Best Western hotel through November 15, 2016
- You can earn a maximum of 3 gift cards per member (5 for elite members) through the promotion
You’ll also earn 1,000 bonus Best Western points per stay when you book at BestWestern.com or the Best Western To Go mobile app for stays during the same timeframe. There’s no limit to the number of bonus points you can earn.
Note: A “stay” is over when you check-out. It’s NOT the same as the number of nights.
Best Western doesn’t have an award chart, so make a test reservation. Or use Award Mapper to see prices.
This deal might be useful for a summer road trip. Here’s how to save time planning your next road trip!
How Long Will It Take to Get Your Gift Card?
They’ll email your gift card 2 to 3 weeks after your 2nd stay. So make sure your they have your current email address!