Disclosure: We get a commission for links on the blog. You don’t have to use our links, but we’re very grateful when you do. American Express, Barclaycard, Chase, and US Bank are Million Mile Secrets advertising partners. Opinions expressed here are the author's alone, and have not been reviewed, approved or endorsed by our partners. Here’s our Advertiser Disclosure.
Great news for folks want to stay at Ritz-Carlton hotels this summer. See if you’ve been targeted by registering now for the new Ritz-Carlton Rewards promotion to earn up to 100,000 bonus Ritz-Carlton points!
Even better, folks with the Chase Ritz-Carlton card can earn up to 20,000 more points for their stays!
I’ll share the details!
Ritz-Carlton’s New Promotion
Register now and stay at a participating Ritz-Carlton hotel between June 1 and September 30, 2016, and you’ll earn:
- 10,000 Ritz-Carlton points after 4 nights
- 30,000 Ritz-Carlton points after 6 nights
- 60,000 Ritz-Carlton points after 8 nights
- 100,000 Ritz-Carlton points after 10 nights
Registration is open through September 30, 2016. And award nights are NOT eligible to earn bonus points.
There are only a handful of Ritz-Carlton hotels that are NOT included in the promotion, but most of them are. Be sure read the terms and conditions carefully before planning your stay.
Up to 20,000 Extra Points With the Chase Ritz-Carlton Card!
If you have the Chase Ritz-Carlton card, you’ll earn even more points for your stays during the promotion.
As an extra bonus you’ll earn:
- 5,000 Ritz-Carlton points after 4 nights
- 10,000 Ritz-Carlton points after 6 nights
- 15,000 Ritz-Carlton points after 8 nights
- 20,000 Ritz-Carlton points after 10 nights
You could earn a total of 120,000 Ritz-Carlton points (100,000 points + 20,000 points) if you stay 10 nights during the promotion period!
Emily and I don’t earn a commission on this card, but we’ll always share the best deals with our readers!
Looking for More Ritz-Carlton Points?
You can transfer Chase Ultimate Rewards points to Ritz-Carlton instantly at a 1:1 ratio if you have the Chase Sapphire Preferred, Chase Ink Plus, or (no longer offered) Chase Ink Bold cards.
And don’t forget, Ritz-Carlton and Marriott are essentially the same frequent-guest program (just with different branding and marketing), so you can use your Ritz-Carlton points to stay at Marriott hotels and vice versa!
* If you liked this post, why don’t you join the 20,000+ readers who have signed-up to receive free blog posts via email (only 1 email per day!) or in an RSS reader …because then you’ll never miss another update!