Disclosure: We get a commission for links on the blog. You don’t have to use our links, but we’re very grateful when you do. American Express, Barclaycard, Chase, and US Bank are Million Mile Secrets advertising partners. Opinions expressed here are the author's alone, and have not been reviewed, approved or endorsed by our partners. Here’s our Advertiser Disclosure.
Need to rent a car soon? Through June 30, 2016, register with Hertz to earn double and triple bonus points on your upcoming rentals. And, you’ll get 25 bonus points just for registering!
You can use Hertz points to save money on future rentals. I’ll explain the details!
What’s the Deal?
When you register for the Hertz promotion and rent a car through June 30, 2016, you’ll earn:
- 25 Hertz points for registering
- 2X Hertz points on your first rental
- 3X Hertz points on remaining car rentals
- 200 bonus points each time you purchase SiriusXM, Hertz NeverLost, or the Fuel Purchase Option
To sign-up, you’ll need to be a Hertz Gold member (free to join!). If you’re not a member yet, you’ll have to wait 48 hours after you sign-up to register for the promotion.
Your must rent a car in one of these countries:
- The US (including Puerto Rico and the US Virgin Islands)
- The Netherlands
- United Kingdom
- New Zealand
Hertz points expire if you have not had any rental activity in 24 months. Registering for this promotion is NOT considered activity in your account.
* If you liked this post, why don’t you join the 20,000+ readers who have signed-up to receive free blog posts via email (only 1 email per day!) or in an RSS reader …because then you’ll never miss another update!