Disclosure: We get a commission for links on the blog. You don’t have to use our links, but we’re very grateful when you do. American Express, Barclaycard, Capital One, Chase, and US Bank are Million Mile Secrets advertising partners. Opinions expressed here are the author's alone, and have not been reviewed, approved or endorsed by our partners. Here’s our Advertiser Disclosure.
Interested in exploring a new museum this weekend?
If you’re a Bank of America (or Merrill Lynch) debit or credit cardholder, you can get free entry into more than 150 museums and other cultural centers on the 1st full weekend of each month.
How to Get Free Admission This Weekend
- Bank of America Alaska Airlines (Personal)
- Bank of America Alaska Airlines (Business)
- Bank Americard Travel Rewards
- Bank of America Virgin Atlantic
You just need to show your credit card at the door along with a photo ID.
Free entry only works for the primary cardholder. So if you’re visiting with friends or family, they’ll need to bring their card or pay full price.
This is a great deal for folks who are traveling this weekend and looking for ways to save on entertainment.
Adult weekend admission can cost ~$25 at certain museums, so using your Bank of America card is a great deal!
* If you liked this post, why don’t you join the 20,000+ readers who have signed-up to receive free blog posts via email (only 1 email per day!) or in an RSS reader …because then you’ll never miss another update!