Disclosure: We get a commission for links on the blog. You don’t have to use our links, but we’re very grateful when you do. American Express, Barclaycard, Chase, and US Bank are Million Mile Secrets advertising partners. Opinions expressed here are the author's alone, and have not been reviewed, approved or endorsed by our partners. Here’s our Advertiser Disclosure.
1. 5,000 United Airlines Bonus Miles
Via View From the Wing, through July 1, 2016, new members of MileagePlus Dining can earn up to 5,000 United Airlines bonus miles. You’ll also get automatic VIP status, so you’ll earn 5 United Airlines miles per $1 instead of three.
You’ll also get:
- 2,000 bonus United Airlines miles on your first restaurant purchase of $25 or more
- 1,000 bonus United Airlines miles for every $100 spent at any participating restaurant after that, up to 3,000 miles
MileagePlus Dining is part of Rewards Network and when you use your registered card at participating restaurants, you’ll earn miles. Here’s how to make the most of the Rewards Network program.
2. Starwood Triple Up Promotion Now Open
- 3X Starwood points at Sheraton hotels
- 2X Starwood points at other Starwood hotels
- 1,000 bonus Starwood points for stays including a Friday or Saturday night (or a Thursday or Friday night at Starwood hotels in the Middle East)
You will NOT earn bonus points on stays booked through third-party sites (like Orbitz).
Register even if you don’t have a stay planned, because it only takes a few minutes!
3. New AMEX Offers For Petco & Carrabba’s
My cat Joelle will be happy. 🙂
And through May 31, 2016, you’ll get a $10 statement credit with a $25+ purchase at Carrabba’s after registering.
AMEX Offers are fun and useful discounts that come with most AMEX cards like the new SimplyCash® Plus Business Credit Card from American Express, Premier Rewards Gold Card from American Express, and the Starwood Preferred Guest® Credit Card from American Express.
4. 30% Bonus on AMEX Transfers to Virgin Atlantic
View From the Wing let us know that AMEX Membership Rewards is offering a 30% bonus on transfers to Virgin Atlantic through May 31, 2016.
AMEX Membership Rewards points must be transferred in increments of 1,000. So for every 1,000 AMEX Membership Rewards points you transfer, you’ll get 1,300 Virgin Atlantic miles.
You might consider using Virgin Atlantic miles for flights on Hawaiian Airlines.