Disclosure: We get a commission for links on the blog. You don’t have to use our links, but we’re very grateful when you do. American Express, Barclaycard, Chase, and US Bank are Million Mile Secrets advertising partners. Opinions expressed here are the author's alone, and have not been reviewed, approved or endorsed by our partners. Here’s our Advertiser Disclosure.
Travel on a chartered plane to 4 European cities and participate in exclusive aviation events like breakfast with Aegean Airlines management and tour the Singapore Airlines A380!
The trip will take place from September 13 to 16, 2016, with visits to Zurich, Hamburg, Mykonos, and Athens. The complete schedule is here.
Registration for Star MegaDO 7 opens on May 9, 2016, at 10:00 am Pacific Time. Tickets for the 4-day event start at $999, which includes flights within Europe, hotels, and VIP event access.
I attended StarMegaDO 3 and had an amazing time!
What Is MegaDO?
MegaDO is the ultimate frequent traveler field trip!
~150 travel enthusiasts travel on a chartered plane to different cities on a multi-day trip full of exciting aviation events and memorable experiences.
Previous experiences for those who have attended included:
- First group to go inside a Boeing 787 Dreamliner
- Visiting the Airbus A380 assembly line in Toulouse, France
- Tours of Frankfurt and Munich airports
- Meetings with top travel executives, including Chief Executive Officers of Lufthansa, Star Alliance, American Airlines, and many more.
This year’s schedule includes:
- Behind-the-scenes look at SWISS airplanes and new lounge at Zurich airport
- Tour of the Singapore Airlines A380
- Breakfast with Aegean Airlines management
- Visit to the private airport at Airbus Hamburg
- Party with Starwood Preferred Guest
There are 3 ticket options for this year’s trip:
- Coach – $999
- Exit Row Extra Legroom – $1,299
- Business Class – $1,799
All options include meals and open bar on flights and access and transportation to all scheduled events. Business Class tickets come with priority boarding, a blocked middle seat, and upgraded service and premium drinks.
But ticket prices do NOT include flights from the US to Europe.
These events sell out quickly!
Let me know if you’ll be attending this year’s event!
* If you liked this post, why don’t you join the 20,000+ readers who have signed-up to receive free blog posts via email (only 1 email per day!) or in an RSS reader …because then you’ll never miss another update!