Disclosure: We get a commission for links on the blog. You don’t have to use our links, but we’re very grateful when you do. American Express, Barclaycard, Chase, and US Bank are Million Mile Secrets advertising partners. Opinions expressed here are the author's alone, and have not been reviewed, approved or endorsed by our partners. Here’s our Advertiser Disclosure.
Update: One or more card offers in this post are no longer available. Check our Hot Deals for the latest offers.
Here’s an opportunity to get a LOT of Hilton points!
You can earn 75,000 Hilton points with the Hilton HHonors™ Card from American Express card. Or 100,000 Hilton points with the Hilton HHonors™ Surpass® Card from American Express card. They’re the highest sign-up bonuses I’ve ever seen on these cards!
To earn the better bonuses, your applications must be received by May 4, 2016.
These cards are worth getting if you’ve never had them before. I’ll explain!
Last Call for Big AMEX Hilton Sign-Up Bonuses!
Both AMEX Hilton cards have best-ever sign-up bonuses! But you must apply by May 4, 2016.
Hilton hotels include Conrad, Canopy, Curio, DoubleTree, Embassy Suites, Hampton Inn, Hilton, Hilton Garden Inn, Hilton Grand Vacations, Home2Suites, Homewood Suites, Tru, and Waldorf Astoria brand hotels.
This is a great card to have if you:
- Don’t want to pay an annual fee
- Only stay at Hilton hotels occasionally
- Want a quick boost to your Hilton point balance
That’s enough for 2 nights at a top-tier hotel like the Hilton Molino Stucky Venice (depending on the season) where Emily and I stayed. Or 10 nights at Hilton Category 2 hotels like the Hampton Inn by Hilton Guadalajara/Expo in Mexico.
The annual fee of $75 is NOT waived for the 1st year.
But this card earns the most Hilton points for paid stays. So it’s the best option if you spend a lot of money at Hilton hotels. And, it comes with Hilton Gold Elite status, which gets you free breakfast and room upgrades when available.
If you need help choosing between the offers, here’s how to decide which Hilton card is right for you.
Depending on how you redeem your points, each sign-up bonus can be worth hundreds of dollars!
Keep These Tips in Mind!
Remember, American Express only allows folks to get the sign-up bonus ONCE per person, per lifetime on ALL their cards. So if you’ve ever had either card, you can NOT earn the sign-up bonus again.
However, you CAN earn both card offers if you’ve never had either card because they’re considered different card products. But, you should wait at least a day between AMEX applications to give each application time to process.
If you want to apply for both, be sure to give yourself enough time. And read my tips on how to complete your minimum spending requirements.
What Can You Do With Hilton Points?
Here are some ideas on how to use the sign-up bonuses from these cards for Big Travel with Small Money:
- 5 Hotels for Friends Traveling Together With the 100,000 AMEX Hilton Surpass Bonus
- 5 Great Hotels for Family Travel With the 100,000 AMEX Hilton Surpass Bonus
- 5 Fantastic Hotels in Europe You Can Book With the Limited-Time 100,000 AMEX Hilton Surpass Bonus
- 5 Excellent Hotels in the US You Can Book With the 100,000 AMEX Hilton Surpass Bonus
- 5 Outstanding Hotels in the Caribbean & Mexico You Can Book With the 100,000 AMEX Hilton Surpass Bonus
- Limited Time! Best Offers Ever on AMEX Hilton and Hilton Surpass Cards!
Also, a big Thank You to our readers for sharing your favorite Hilton hotels around the world!
If you need more Hilton points for your award stay, be sure to check out my guide on all the ways to earn them!
* If you liked this post, why don’t you join the 20,000+ readers who have signed-up to receive free blog posts via email (only 1 email per day!) or in an RSS reader …because then you’ll never miss another update!