Disclosure: We get a commission for links on the blog. You don’t have to use our links, but we’re very grateful when you do. American Express, Barclaycard, Chase, and US Bank are Million Mile Secrets advertising partners. Opinions expressed here are the author's alone, and have not been reviewed, approved or endorsed by our partners. Here’s our Advertiser Disclosure.
You can use the points for award stays at any IHG hotel. Depending on how you redeem them, you could save a lot of money!
I expect this offer will sell out in minutes! Set a reminder if you’re interested in these deals.
Let’s review what you get with today’s Daily Getaway!
Discounted IHG Points
Link: Daily Getaways IHG Deals
Each day, there’s a different deal for discounts on travel, like hotel points, vacation packages, and theme park tickets.
With today’s deal, you can buy deeply discounted IHG hotel points, from ~0.57 cents per point to 0.6 cents per point:
- 15,000 IHG points for $90 (0.6 cents per point)
- 25,000 IHG points for $150 (0.6 cents per point)
- 50,000 IHG points for $293 (~0.59 cents per point)
- 100,000 IHG points for $565 (~0.57 cents per point)
Redeem your points for stays at any IHG hotel, which include Candlewood Suites, Crowne Plaza, EVEN Hotels, Holiday Inn, Holiday Inn Club Vacations, Holiday Inn Express, Holiday Inn Resorts, Hotel Indigo, Intercontinental Hotels & Resorts, and Staybridge Suites brand hotels.
This could be an excellent bargain if you redeem your points at pricey hotels, or spend 5,000 points a night at PointBreaks hotels.
Here’s my full review of the Daily Getaways IHG deal. Let me know if you snag one!
* If you liked this post, why don’t you join the 20,000+ readers who have signed-up to receive free blog posts via email (only 1 email per day!) or in an RSS reader …because then you’ll never miss another update!