Disclosure: We get a commission for links on the blog. You don’t have to use our links, but we’re very grateful when you do. American Express, Barclaycard, Capital One, Chase, and US Bank are Million Mile Secrets advertising partners. Opinions expressed here are the author's alone, and have not been reviewed, approved or endorsed by our partners. Here’s our Advertiser Disclosure.
Depending on the package and how you redeem the points, you can save 50% or more on Choice hotel stays! Here’s my full review of the deal.
And folks who are working towards earning the Southwest Companion Pass might consider this deal as a cheap way to earn Southwest points. Because transferring Choice points to Southwest counts for the Companion Pass!
Don’t forget, these offers usually sell out very quickly! So set a reminder if you want to get in on the deal!
Let’s look at what you get with today’s Daily Getaway!
Discounted Choice Hotel Points
Daily Getaways is a 5-week long promotion offered each year by the US Travel Association. Each day, there’s a different deal for discounts on travel, like hotel points, vacation packages, and theme park tickets.
With today’s deals, you can buy:
- 40,000 Choice Privileges points for $160 (0.4 cents per point)
- 36,000 Choice Privileges points for $155 (0.43 cents per point)
- 32,000 Choice Privileges points for $132 (0.41 cents per point)
- 20,000 Choice Privileges points for $90 (0.45 cents per point)
You can redeem your points for stays at any Choice hotel. These include Ascend Collection, Cambria Suites, Clarion, Comfort Inn, Comfort Suites, EconoLodge, MainStay Suites, Quality Inn, Rodeway Inn, Sleep Inn, and Suburban brand hotels.
Paid nights at many Choice hotels are usually inexpensive. But this could be a good deal for folks who use their points at more expensive hotels, or for travel to Europe where Choice hotel nights are pricey but cost a reasonable amount of points.
Remember, you’ll need a a Choice Privileges account. If you don’t already have one, it’s free to join.
Check out my full review of this deal! And let me know how you like to use Choice hotel points!
* If you liked this post, why don’t you join the 20,000+ readers who have signed-up to receive free blog posts via email (only 1 email per day!) or in an RSS reader …because then you’ll never miss another update!