Disclosure: We get a commission for links on the blog. You don’t have to use our links, but we’re very grateful when you do. American Express, Barclaycard, Chase, and US Bank are Million Mile Secrets advertising partners. Opinions expressed here are the author's alone, and have not been reviewed, approved or endorsed by our partners. Here’s our Advertiser Disclosure.
1. I shared the terrific news that the AMEX Hilton cards are offering their best-ever sign-up bonuses until May 4, 2016.
2. Did you get in on the highest offers ever (now expired) for the American Express Starwood Preferred Guest cards?
If you did, check out my posts for fun ways to use the bonus like 5 More Excellent Hotels in the US to Splurge on With Starwood Points, 10-Night Award Stays Using Starwood Points & No Money, and 5 Fun & Free 5-Night Hotel Stays Using the Starwood Card’s Limited-Time 35,000 Point Bonus
3. We learned the details of the new Barclaycard JetBlue cards.
4. Do you know how to save money on travel insurance when you book trips with miles & points?
9. I let you know about improved offers on the Barclaycard Miles & More, BankAmericard Cash Rewards, and American Express Blue Cash Everyday and Blue Cash Preferred cards. And shared the details on the new Citi Costco and American Express Charles Schwab cards.
And I let you know about 3 cheap fare deals to Europe and Iceland (now sold out) on a discount airline I enjoyed flying. Cheap flights like these tend to go quickly, so follow me on Twitter and Facebook to never miss the latest news!
* If you liked this post, why don’t you join the 20,000+ readers who have signed-up to receive free blog posts via email (only 1 email per day!) or in an RSS reader …because then you’ll never miss another update!