Disclosure: We get a commission for links on the blog. You don’t have to use our links, but we’re very grateful when you do. American Express, Barclaycard, Chase, and US Bank are Million Mile Secrets advertising partners. Opinions expressed here are the author's alone, and have not been reviewed, approved or endorsed by our partners. Here’s our Advertiser Disclosure.
A Las Vegas getaway might not come to mind when you hear “great deal.”
But Daily Getaways is selling 5 different Las Vegas packages at deep discounts on April 8th, 2016, at 1:00 pm Eastern Time. You can save hundreds of dollars and stay in style!
The catch is you’ll have to act very quickly because there are only 7 to 10 of each deal available. And in past years they’ve sold out within a few minutes!
I’ll share the details. And help you decide if it’s right for you!
Get Big Travel in Las Vegas With Daily Getaways
On April 8, 2016, at 1:00 pm Eastern Time, you can buy Las Vegas hotel and entertainment packages at steep discounts. If you want to visit Las Vegas in style, you can save a lot of money at certain hotels and shows!
All of the deals are offered in extremely limited quantities of 7 to 10 each.
When you purchase a package, you’ll receive an email within 7 to 12 business days, depending on which 1 you purchase, outlining how to set up your trip.
You can choose from:
- $1,700 for a 3-night trip at Mandalay Bay in a Sky View Suite, with tickets to Michael Jackson ONE, 2 dinners for 2 at Mandalay Bay, 2 massages, and round-trip limo transfers from the airport
- $475 for a 2-night stay at New York-New York in a Suite, tickets to Zumanity show, and dinner for 2 at Gallagher’s Steakhouse
- $1,750 for 3 nights in a Mirage Suite at The Mirage, including dinners for 2, VIP seating to 2 shows, massages for 2, and round-trip limo transfers from the airport
- $475 for 4 nights in a Contemporary Room at Excalibur, including 2 tickets to Criss Angel Believe OR The Blue Man Group show, and $400 dining credit
- $1,700 for 3 nights in a Sky Suite at ARIA, with dinner and spa treatments for 2, and round-trip limo transfers from the airport
Note: All of these offers have blackout dates around the holidays, depending on the offer – so be sure to check!
Note: The Mandalay Bay and Excalibur offers expire January 31, 2017. The New York-New York offer expires December 28, 2016. The Mirage offer expires December 29, 2016. And the ARIA offer expires December 31, 2016.
Is It a Good Deal?
Let’s look at the Mandalay Bay offer, which costs $1,700.
Without this discount, you’d pay ~$1,820 for 3 nights in a Sky View Suite in September. So right away this package saves you money. But you’ll also get lots of extras.
For example, the 2 tickets to the Michael Jackson ONE Cirque du Soleil show would cost over $300 for seats near the front!
That’s not including the dinners, massages, and limo transport for the airport that also comes with the deal. This can add hundreds of dollars to the value you’ll get.
However, all of these deals are for fancy rooms or suites. And you don’t have the choice of which shows you see. You also have to dine at restaurants within the hotel you choose.
So this can be an excellent deal if:
- You’re interested in the particulars of each deal
- You want to splurge on a bigger room
- You want to visit Las Vegas in before the deals expire in late 2016 OR early 2017
But if you won’t enjoy a certain show, hotel atmosphere, or dining choice, you should skip it. Because basic rooms at each hotel are much less expensive!
This deal is for folks who know what they want. That said, if what you want is included in 1 of these 5 packages, you can save a LOT of money!
On Your Mark, Get Set, Go!
In past years, these deals have sold out within a couple of minutes. If you have your eye on 1 you really want, set a reminder! Because they’re 1st-come, 1st-served. And once they’re gone, the sale is over!
And, there are only 7 to 10 of each package available this year, so you’ll have to be extra quick!
But once you purchase them, you can start thinking about your Las Vegas trip!
Other Daily Getaways Deals This Year
There are lots of deals to choose from this year, including:
- Save 50% (or More!) at Choice Hotels With Daily Getaways Travel Deals
- Get Half Off Busch Gardens and SeaWorld Theme Park Admission With Daily Getaways
- Save 50% on IHG Points With Daily Getaways for Cheap Award Stays
- Buy Discounted Best Western Points With Daily Getaways and Save Big Money
I’ll let you know which deals are worth your time – and which to skip!
Five Daily Getaways Las Vegas packages go on sale at 1:00 pm Eastern Time on April 8, 2016. They range in price from $475 to $1,750. And include plenty of extras like dinners, massages, show tickets, and limo rides from the airport – in addition to your stay in a suite!
The extras alone can be worth hundreds of dollars. But within each package, you’re limited to certain shows and restaurants. So these deals will mostly appeal to folks to are interested in getting exactly what’s offered.
If that’s you, be ready to pounce. Because there are only 7 to 10 packages available for each deal.
If you want to splurge on a romantic getaway to Las Vegas with all the trimmings, this deal will be worth grabbing.
Read over the details of each deal before you buy, and understand the restrictions, including expiration and blackout dates. If you can make it work, it looks like you’ll have a fantastic time in Las Vegas!
* If you liked this post, why don’t you join the 20,000+ readers who have signed-up to receive free blog posts via email (only 1 email per day!) or in an RSS reader …because then you’ll never miss another update!