Disclosure: We get a commission for links on the blog. You don’t have to use our links, but we’re very grateful when you do. American Express, Barclaycard, Capital One, Chase, and US Bank are Million Mile Secrets advertising partners. Opinions expressed here are the author's alone, and have not been reviewed, approved or endorsed by our partners. Here’s our Advertiser Disclosure.
If you’re new to the miles & points hobby, all the information to absorb can be overwhelming! Sometimes it’s hard to know where to start.
We’ve got lots of terrific resources for you at Million Mile Secrets that can help you get Big Travel with Small Money!
But you need to know where to look!
Let me give you a tour to help get you going!
Start With the Beginner’s Guide
We were all new at this once! So if you’re just starting out with miles & points, my Beginner’s Guide will show you how this hobby works.
Which Credit Cards Should You Choose?
You’ll always find the best credit card offers in the Hot Deals tab.
Emily and I always share the best offers with our readers, even when they don’t earn us a commission. Because it’s the right thing to do, and we want you to get the most travel from your miles & points!
Before you decide which credit cards to sign-up for, read my posts on:
- Setting travel goals
- Deciding which airline miles to earn for your trip
- Choosing the right hotel card
But I Have Questions!
That’s good! Here’s how to find the answers:
1. Special Series
Check out the “Special Series” tab for information on common questions, like:
- How can I meet credit card minimum spending requirements?
- What’s the best way to get to Disney using miles & points?
- Where can I find the cheapest airfare?
- Can I still get Big Travel if I live or work overseas?
2. You’ve Earned the Miles & Points – What Next?
Looking for information on how to book your next trip? Check out my award booking guides, which you can find under the “Use Miles” tab.
3. Still Haven’t Found What You’re Looking For?
Often times, we’ve already written about it in previous posts!
You can easily search the site for answers to your questions by using the Google search bar.
4. Stuck? Send a Comment!
Don’t be afraid to ask if you can’t find an answer.
The best place to ask questions is on the “Contact Me“ page. We try our best to personally respond to everyone in a timely fashion (but if I’m traveling please be patient!).
And I encourage everyone in the Million Mile Secrets community to set-up a Gravatar! It helps us get to know you better!
Don’t Miss Out on the Latest News!
Things change frequently in our hobby, and we’ve made it easy for you to keep up with the newest deals, better offers, and cheap fares!
1. Subscribe to the RSS Feed & Daily Emails
Save time by subscribing to our RSS Feed! That way you can quickly scan headlines and always keep up with current news.
Or sign-up to receive free email updates (just 1 email per day) – you can unsubscribe at any time.
2. Follow Million Mile Secrets on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram
And we love interacting with y’all on social media!
We write Million Mile Secrets to help ordinary folks learn how to earn Big Travel With Small Money!
If you’re new to miles & points, start with the Beginner’s Guide to learn the basics of this hobby!
* If you liked this post, why don’t you join the 20,000+ readers who have signed-up to receive free blog posts via email (only 1 email per day!) or in an RSS reader …because then you’ll never miss another update!