Disclosure: We get a commission for links on the blog. You don’t have to use our links, but we’re very grateful when you do. American Express, Barclaycard, Capital One, Chase, and US Bank are Million Mile Secrets advertising partners. Opinions expressed here are the author's alone, and have not been reviewed, approved or endorsed by our partners. Here’s our Advertiser Disclosure.
This includes non-stop flights to popular vacation destinations like Cancun, Las Vegas, and San Juan, Puerto Rico!
These are great new options for folks who like to book cheap paid tickets. And it increases competition, which can encourage other airlines to lower their fares!
Let’s see where you can go!
New Small Money Routes!
Link: Frontier Airlines
Link: Dynamic Airways
If they fit with your travel plans, these new routes could be a terrific way to save money on paid tickets.
- Colorado Springs – Phoenix (daily) – starts June 28, 2016
- Salt Lake City – Las Vegas (3X weekly) – starts May 15, 2016
- Washington, DC (Dulles) – Denver (daily) – starts June 22, 2016
Many of these flights are currently on sale. For example, I found flights between Colorado Springs and Phoenix in July for just ~$28 each way.
But remember, Frontier Airlines charges extra fees for things like checked bags, carry-on bags that go in the overhead bin, and more.
So pack light to get the best deal!
I haven’t heard of them either! But Dynamic Airways operates a fleet of Boeing 767 wide-body aircraft, and their fares are quite reasonable.
- New York (JFK) – Cancun (daily) – starts May 2, 2016
- Los Angeles – San Juan (2X weekly) – starts June 24, 2016
I found flights between New York and Cancun for ~$125 each way in May 2016. And you’ll get a free checked bag!
That said, Dynamic Airways is a small airline with only a few planes. So in the event of a delay or cancellation, your options may be very limited.
My favorite airline for domestic travel is still Southwest, because everyone gets 2 free checked bags, and you won’t pay change or cancellation fees.
Let me know if you book a trip!
* If you liked this post, why don’t you join the 20,000+ readers who have signed-up to receive free blog posts via email (only 1 email per day!) or in an RSS reader …because then you’ll never miss another update!