Disclosure: We get a commission for links on the blog. You don’t have to use our links, but we’re very grateful when you do. American Express, Barclaycard, Chase, and US Bank are Million Mile Secrets advertising partners. Opinions expressed here are the author's alone, and have not been reviewed, approved or endorsed by our partners. Here’s our Advertiser Disclosure.
Looking for something to do this weekend?
If you’re a Bank of America (or Merrill Lynch) debit or credit cardholder, you can get into certain museums and other cultural centers for free on the 1st full weekend of each month.
How to Get Free Admission This Weekend
- Bank of America Alaska Airlines (Personal)
- Bank of America Alaska Airlines (Business)
- Bank Americard Travel Rewards
- Bank of America Virgin Atlantic
Just show your card at the door along with a photo ID.
Keep in mind, free entry is only good for the primary cardholder. So if you’re visiting with friends or family, they’ll need to bring their card or pay full price.
This is a great deal for folks who are traveling this weekend and looking for ways to save on entertainment.
* If you liked this post, why don’t you join the 20,000+ readers who have signed-up to receive free blog posts via email (only 1 email per day!) or in an RSS reader …because then you’ll never miss another update!