Disclosure: We get a commission for links on the blog. You don’t have to use our links, but we’re very grateful when you do. American Express, Barclaycard, Chase, and US Bank are Million Mile Secrets advertising partners. Opinions expressed here are the author's alone, and have not been reviewed, approved or endorsed by our partners. Here’s our Advertiser Disclosure.
1. I tried to break it to you gently that AMEX is shutting down Bluebird and Serve accounts.
AMEX Bluebird & Serve Used to Be a Great Way to Meet Minimum Spending Requirements. But Many Folks Had Their AMEX Bluebird & Serve Accounts Closed Earlier This Month
2. I showed you a new way to meet minimum spending requirements on Visa & MasterCards!
You Can Add Funds to a CitiGold Checking Account With a Visa or MasterCard to Earn 50,000 American Airlines Miles. Just Don’t Use a Card That Will Charge Cash Advance Fees!
3. Did you know you can also meet $1,000 in minimum spending requirements for only $8!
Fly Through Your Minimum Spending and on Your Way to Your Next Destination With a Tech CU Checking Account
4. I let you know about my favorite card for beginners!
Find Out Which Card I Recommend You Sign-Up for First!
5. I let you know the Citi Prestige card’s best perk just got better!
It’s Now Much Easier to Book Paid Hotel Stays Through the Citi Concierge to Get the 4th Night Free
6. Find out what’s the best no annual fee card!
You Don’t Have to Pay an Annual Fee to Earn Fantastic Rewards, but Sometimes It’s Worth It!
7. Did you know the Chase Ink application rules may soon be changing?
You Might Want to Sign-Up for the Chase Ink Plus or Ink Cash Card Before It’s Harder to Get Approved
8. I let you know about a better 60,000 point offer for the Citi Hilton Visa card!
We Don’t Earn a Commission on the Citi Hilton Visa 60,000 Hilton Points Offer, but We’ll Always Tell You About the Best Deals!
9. Do you live in the best US city for cheap flights?
Find Out Which Cities Have Great Deals on Airfare!
10. I shared some of the best Ritz-Carlton hotels in the Asia, the Caribbean & Mexico, Europe, the Middle East, and the US.
With Amazing Views and Great Service, the Ritz-Carlton Half Moon Bay Is on My List of Top Ritz-Carlton Hotels in the US. Find Out Which Other Locations Made the List!
Bonus: There were lots of great deals on flights this month! I let you know about cheap flights to top destinations like Hawaii, Puerto Rico, Greece, Iceland, Dubai, and Paris. These fares are now expired, because great deals like these don’t last long!
Follow me on Twitter and Facebook, so you never miss another cheap fare!
* If you liked this post, why don’t you join the 20,000+ readers who have signed-up to receive free blog posts via email (only 1 email per day!) or in an RSS reader …because then you’ll never miss another update!