Disclosure: We get a commission for links on the blog. You don’t have to use our links, but we’re very grateful when you do. American Express, Barclaycard, Capital One, Chase, and US Bank are Million Mile Secrets advertising partners. Opinions expressed here are the author's alone, and have not been reviewed, approved or endorsed by our partners. Here’s our Advertiser Disclosure.
Fly to Paris non-stop this spring or fall from 4 US cities starting at ~$496 round-trip in coach!
You can search for and book these fares directly on the XL Airways website.
Deals to Paris sell out quickly, so book now if you want to go!
What’s the Deal?
You can fly direct and round-trip to Paris in coach from these cites:
- Los Angeles – ~$696
- Miami – ~$595
- New York – ~$496
- San Francisco – ~$696
I was able to find round-trip flights from New York to Paris this spring!
But to get these prices, you must book by February 1, 2016.
To get the deal, you must depart and return Monday, Wednesday, Friday, or Sunday. And travel March through May, or September through November (spring and fall). The fare includes 1 checked bag. Tickets are limited, but I was able to find lots of open seats!
This would make a great trip to visit the Louvre, enjoy a stroll in the Tuileries, and walk over the bridges to Notre Dame cathedral.
Emily and I enjoyed our visit to Paris!
Don’t Live Near 1 of These Cities? Get There for Cheap!
You can use your miles to get to them for nearly free!
- Southwest – If you need more Southwest points, Chase Ultimate Rewards points transfer to Southwest. Plus, if you have the Southwest Companion Pass, a friend can fly with you for (almost) free!
- British Airways – If you’re a short flight away from 1 of these cities, you can save miles by using British Airways Avios points to book an award flight on American Airlines. Chase Ultimate Rewards points , American Express Membership Rewards points, and Starwood Preferred Guest points transfer to British Airways.
Earn Bonus Points!
Remember to pay with a card that will earn you bonus points for your ticket:
- Premier Rewards Gold Card From American Express – 3X American Express Membership Rewards points when booking directly with airlines
- The Business Gold Rewards Card from American Express OPEN – 3X American Express Membership Rewards points for booking directly with airlines when you choose this as your 3X category (otherwise 2X points)
- Barclaycard Arrival Plus World Elite MasterCard – 2.1% back
when you redeem for $100+ travel purchases
- Chase Sapphire Preferred – 2X Chase Ultimate Rewards points on travel
- Citi Prestige – 3X Citi ThankYou points on airfare
- Citi ThankYou Premier – 3X Citi ThankYou points on travel
Get Free Hotel Nights With These Cards
If you book a cheap flight, remember there are lots of ways to get cheap or free hotel rooms with points from credit card bonuses and spending!
Remember, you can transfer flexible points like Chase Ultimate Rewards or American Express Membership Rewards to different hotel programs.
Note: Folks who want to book paid stays could check out discount sites like Orbitz, Expedia, or TravelPony for deals. But remember you won’t get stay credits or points (and might not have your elite status recognized).
Airbnb is another terrific way to save money on accommodations, especially for longer stays. Or for folks to prefer a more local feel. Here are some tips on how to negotiate a better Airbnb price. And how to find a safe and comfortable Airbnb.
Under $500 for round-trip flights to Paris is an excellent deal. And folks on the West Coast can fly for under $700!
Fly from Los Angeles, Miami, New York, or San Francisco to Paris starting at ~$496 round-trip in coach on XL Airways.
Travel March through May, or September through November, and be sure to return and depart on a Monday, Wednesday, Friday, or Sunday. The fare includes 1 checked bag.
Let me know if you plan a trip this spring or fall!
* If you liked this post, why don’t you join the 20,000+ readers who have signed-up to receive free blog posts via email (only 1 email per day!) or in an RSS reader …because then you’ll never miss another update!