Disclosure: We get a commission for links on the blog. You don’t have to use our links, but we’re very grateful when you do. American Express, Barclaycard, Capital One, Chase, and US Bank are Million Mile Secrets advertising partners. Opinions expressed here are the author's alone, and have not been reviewed, approved or endorsed by our partners. Here’s our Advertiser Disclosure.
My family and I loved visiting Jaipur, India! It’s very unique and unlike many other places I’ve visited. We rode our 1st elephant, toured century old forts, and scored some excellent shopping finds!
Jet Set to Jaipur Trip Report Index:
- Part 1 – Planning and Introduction
- Part 2 – Getting to Jaipur, India
- Part 3 – ITC Rajputana Hotel Overview
- Part 4 – ITC Rajputana Hotel Room
- Part 5 – Activities in Jaipur – Amber Fort and Elephant Ride
- Part 6 – Activities in Jaipur – City Palace and Jaigarh Fort
- Part 7 – Shopping in Jaipur and the Hunt for Lacquer Jewelry
- Part 8 – Eating in Jaipur
- Part 9 – Conclusion & Blog Giveaway
Two lucky winners will receive:
Gift Pack #1
- Tribal tote bag
- Hand-rolled flower paper envelopes
- Assorted peacock notecards
- Indian bangles
- Goddess keychain
- Arveda incense sticks
Gift Pack #2
- Handmade patchwork wall hanging
- Peacock coin bank
- Decorative picture frame set
- Assorted flower notecards
- Elephant coin purse
- Assorted decorative envelopes
- Indian bangles
How to Enter
1. Leave a Comment
You can enter by leaving ONE comment telling me which historical site you would most like to visit. I’ll pick 1 commenter who will win 1 prize pack after the drawing closes at 9:00 pm Central Time on January 29, 2016.
Follow Million Mile Secrets on twitter, and tweet once to @MilMileSecrets telling me which historical site you would most like to visit. You have to follow @MilMileSecrets to be eligible.
Don’t forget to include the hashtag “#MMSIndiaGiveaway”
I’ll pick a tweeter who wins the 2nd prize pack above after the drawing closes at 9:00 pm Central Time on January 29, 2016.
* If you liked this post, why don’t you join the 20,000+ readers who have signed-up to receive free blog posts via email (only 1 email per day!) or in an RSS reader …because then you’ll never miss another trip report!