Disclosure: We get a commission for links on the blog. You don’t have to use our links, but we’re very grateful when you do. American Express, Barclaycard, Chase, and US Bank are Million Mile Secrets advertising partners. Opinions expressed here are the author's alone, and have not been reviewed, approved or endorsed by our partners. Here’s our Advertiser Disclosure.
Looking for ways to save on last-minute holiday gifts? You can earn up to 15,000 Chase Ultimate Rewards points with your Chase Freedom card when you activate this quarter’s bonus and spend $1,500 on purchases in bonus categories by December 31, 2015.
Today (December 14, 2015) is your last chance to activate.
Find out about this quarter’s bonus categories!
What’s the Deal?
Chase is getting into the holiday spirit by DOUBLING this quarter’s Chase Freedom bonus!
So you can earn as many as 15,000 Chase Ultimate Rewards points (or $150 in cash back) on gifts!
I love the Chase Freedom card because I can earn lots of Chase Ultimate Rewards points by shopping in bonus categories each quarter.
Then I transfer them to my Chase Sapphire Preferred and use my Chase Ultimate Rewards points with partners like:
- United Airlines for Business Class international flights
- British Airways for short-haul flights
- Hyatt for special occasions in luxury hotel suites
- Southwest for domestic flights in coach with 2 free checked bags and a great cancellation policy
Today is the last day to activate the special 10X Chase Ultimate Rewards points bonus, so don’t forget!
And remember, starting tomorrow you can activate next quarter’s bonus categories to earn 5X Chase Ultimate Rewards points at gas stations and on commuter transportation.
* If you liked this post, why don’t you join the 20,000+ readers who have signed-up to receive free blog posts via email (only 1 email per day!) or in an RSS reader …because then you’ll never miss another update!