Disclosure: We get a commission for links on the blog. You don’t have to use our links, but we’re very grateful when you do. American Express, Barclaycard, Chase, and US Bank are Million Mile Secrets advertising partners. Opinions expressed here are the author's alone, and have not been reviewed, approved or endorsed by our partners. Here’s our Advertiser Disclosure.
Traveling this weekend and looking for affordable entertainment? If you’re a Bank of America (or Merrill Lynch) credit or debit cardholder, you can get into select museums around the US for free!
This deal is good on the 1st full weekend of each month.
I’ll show you how to get free entry into this and other participating museums, zoos, and aquariums this weekend!
How to Visit Museums for Free With Bank of America
So if you’re in New York City, you can visit the Whitney Museum of American Art.
Or if you’re on a beach getaway in San Diego, take a trip to the Birch Aquarium at Scripps to learn about unique marine life and oceanography.
To get in for free, show a valid photo ID along with a Bank of America debit or credit card such as:
- Bank of America Alaska Airlines Visa Signature
- Bank Americard Cash Rewards
- Bank Americard Travel Rewards
- Bank of America Virgin Atlantic
Terms & Conditions
- Free admission is for the 1st Saturday & Sunday each month
- 1 free admission per cardholder
* If you liked this post, why don’t you join the 20,000+ readers who have signed-up to receive free blog posts via email (only 1 email per day!) or in an RSS reader …because then you’ll never miss another update!