Disclosure: We get a commission for links on the blog. You don’t have to use our links, but we’re very grateful when you do. American Express, Barclaycard, Chase, and US Bank are Million Mile Secrets advertising partners. Opinions expressed here are the author's alone, and have not been reviewed, approved or endorsed by our partners. Here’s our Advertiser Disclosure.
Here’s another deal that’s easy money! By combining offers, you can save $36 while earning over 450 American Airlines miles.
You can save 11% for a maximum of $11 off at Newegg with Visa Checkout. To get the discount, use Visa Checkout to make your purchase and enter promotional code “VCOSINGLE15”.
This offer ends today, November 11, 2015, at 11:59 pm Pacific Time, or while supplies last.
Pre-orders and gift cards are excluded. And there’s a limit of 1 statement credit per customer.
By stacking this deal with other offers you can save more and even turn this into a moneymaker!
You do NOT have to use a Visa card with Visa Checkout. So you should be able to combine this deal with:
- Free $15 when you use your Chase Freedom card with Visa Checkout OR the AMEX Offer for $25 off $200+ at Newegg.
- Shopping portals
- Other discounts, sales, or rebates on Newegg
Two Examples of Saving
Something Inexpensive to Earn a Profit
For example, you could purchase this ORICO car charger. This item is currently $10 with a $10 prepaid card rebate. So you’ll only have to pay the ~$4 shipping.
Here’s how much you could save:
- 11% discount with code “VCOSINGLE15“ – ~$1 discount
- Pay with your Chase Freedom card through Visa Checkout – $15 statement credit
So you’ll earn a profit of ~$12 (~$16 in statement credits – ~$4 shipping)!
Something More Costly but Earn Miles & Money Back
If you already have plans to purchase a large ticket item like a ~$200 computer monitor, here’s how the savings can add up:
- 11% discount (maximum $11) with code “VCOSINGLE15” – $11 statement credit
- AMEX Newegg Offer when you spend $200+ at Newegg with your registered AMEX card – $25 statement credit
- Click through the American Airlines shopping portal for their holiday deal – 450 American Airlines bonus miles (plus 1 American Airlines mile per $1 you spend)
For a total of $36 in statement credits & 450+ American Airlines miles on an item you were going to purchase anyway!
Let me know if you find other ways to make the most of this deal!