Disclosure: We get a commission for links on the blog. You don’t have to use our links, but we’re very grateful when you do. American Express, Barclaycard, Chase, and US Bank are Million Mile Secrets advertising partners. Opinions expressed here are the author's alone, and have not been reviewed, approved or endorsed by our partners. Here’s our Advertiser Disclosure.
UPDATE: The offer for the British Airways card in this post has expired. But check Hot Deals for the latest offers!
1. Did you know you can meet Visa & MasterCard minimum spending requirements for $0?
2. I let you know how to get to Europe with fewer American Airlines miles into 2016.
3. I shared the increased offer of 2 Free Nights With the Chase Ritz-Carlton Card.
4. You learned about Android Pay, Apple Pay, and Samsung Pay.
5. I broke it to you that the Target Prepaid REDcard will NO longer accept debit card reloads.
6. I shared with you cards that have NO annual fees and NO foreign transaction fees!
9. You learned how to decide which miles to collect for your trip.
10. I showed you tricks to booking award flights as early as possible.
Bonus: There were really great deals on paid flights this month! I showed you how to book cheap fares to Italy, Iceland, Peru, London, Puerto Rico, and Orlando. Unfortunately, good deals like these don’t stick around long.
* If you liked this post, why don’t you join the 20,000+ readers who have signed-up to receive free blog posts via email (only 1 email per day!) or in an RSS reader …because then you’ll never miss another update!