Disclosure: We get a commission for links on the blog. You don’t have to use our links, but we’re very grateful when you do. American Express, Barclaycard, Chase, and US Bank are Million Mile Secrets advertising partners. Opinions expressed here are the author's alone, and have not been reviewed, approved or endorsed by our partners. Here’s our Advertiser Disclosure.
It’s your last chance to buy tickets for Frequent Traveler University Advanced in Newport Beach, California, from December 4 to December 6, 2015.
There are only a few tickets left! This is a terrific opportunity to meet like-minded miles & points hobbyists, attend advanced sessions with your favorite bloggers, and learn new techniques for booking award tickets and making the most of your credit card spending!
Frequent Traveler University Advanced is a great place for folks who’ve had some experience with miles & points, but want to take their skills to the next level. You might learn a new trick or two! 🙂
What’s the Deal?
If you’ve attended a regular Frequent Traveler University in the past, or have been in the miles & points hobby for a while, FTU Advanced is a perfect spot to hone your skills in a small-group setting.
Speakers for this event include:
- Tahsir Ahsan (Bengali Miles Guru)
- Melinda Danielsen (Magic of Miles)
- Greg Davis-Kean (Frequent Miler)
- Tiffany Funk (One Mile at a Time)
- Matthew Klint (Live and Let’s Fly)
- Stefan Krakowski (Rapid Travel Chai)
- Jamie Larounis (The Forward Cabin)
- Omar Zaman (Travel Summary)
You’ll learn advanced award booking tricks, better ways to earn miles & points with your credit cards, and pro tips on how to get Big Travel with Small Money!
And there are Q&A sessions where you can ask anything! I love these sessions because folks get to bounce ideas off each other in a small group – it’s very inspiring!
Tickets for the event are $249, and it’s almost sold out. It’s being held at the Hyatt Regency Newport Beach. With your ticket, you’ll get:
- Access to all sessions and social events on Saturday and Sunday
- 90-minute open-bar cocktail reception on Friday night
- Breakfast on Saturday and Sunday (if you book the group rate at the hotel)
- A 3-course lunch on Saturday and Sunday
If you’d like to stay at the hotel, there’s a group rate of $179 per night (double or single occupancy). It includes free buffet breakfast, self parking, and a reduced resort fee of $10 per night.
Emily and I can’t make it this time, but we love meeting with y’all at these events!
The best travel secrets at FTU come from sharing and visiting with other attendees! And who knows, you might hear about a new angle or trick that you haven’t seen on the blogs. So don’t be shy!
There are only a few tickets left for Frequent Traveler University Advanced in Newport Beach, California, from December 4 to December 6, 2015.
Tickets are $249 and include all sessions with your favorite miles & points experts. There are small-group Q&As and plenty of opportunities to meet with your fellow miles & points hobbyists.
It’s the best place to learn the most current tips and tricks to get Big Travel with Small Money!
I wish we could attend this time – these are my favorite conferences!
Let me know if you’re going, and what you’re most looking forward to learning about!
* If you liked this post, why don’t you join the 20,000+ readers who have signed-up to receive free blog posts via email (only 1 email per day!) or in an RSS reader …because then you’ll never miss another update!