Disclosure: We get a commission for links on the blog. You don’t have to use our links, but we’re very grateful when you do. American Express, Barclaycard, Chase, and US Bank are Million Mile Secrets advertising partners. Opinions expressed here are the author's alone, and have not been reviewed, approved or endorsed by our partners. Here’s our Advertiser Disclosure.
UPDATE: The offer for the British Airways card in this post has expired. But check Hot Deals for the latest offers!
1. Did you know the Chase British Airways card’s huge 100,000 point sign-up bonus is back?
100,000 Points Is the Highest Sign-Up Bonus We’ve Seen for the Chase British Airways Card in a Long Time!
2. You also learned about the increased sign-up bonuses of 60,000 points with the Chase Ink Plus and 30,000 points with the Chase Ink Cash!
Chase Ultimate Rewards Are My Favorite Points to Earn Because There Are So Many Ways to Use Them! And Now You Can Earn More Points When You Sign-Up for The Chase Ink Plus & Ink Cash
3. You learned how to earn $2,000+ in cash back with your Discover card and Apple Pay.
There’s a Lot of Cash Up for Grabs If You Have the Discover it or Discover it Miles Card and a Compatible iPhone
4. I explained why it’s now easier to earn the Southwest Companion Pass.
With the Southwest Companion Pass a Friend Can Fly With You for (Almost) Free for up to 2 Years to Destinations Around the US, Plus the Bahamas, Belize, Costa Rica, and Mexico!
5. Now you can earn 75,000 Hilton points and a $25 credit with the Citi Hilton Visa.
With 75,000 Hilton Points a Stay at the Historic Waldorf Astoria Isn’t So Far Out of Reach
6. I gave you all the details about the contract-free iPhone 6S you can get with the Citi AT&T Access More Card.
With the Citi AT&T Access More Card You Can Get an iPhone 6S and Earn 3X Citi ThankYou Points at Online Retailers
7. I showed you how you may be able to save 22% on gas, groceries, and at Amazon.
Buying Gas Station Gift Cards Through Apple Pay With Your Discover Card, Could Save You Big Money at the Pump!
8. You learned about about the 10 best deals in travel and how to make them even better.
One of the Deals Is the 2 Weekend Nights You Earn With the Citi Hilton Reserve Card. You Can Get Big Travel With Small Money by Staying at Luxurious Hotels Like the Grand Wailea Maui
9. I explained why getting approved for a business card may be easier than you think!
Find Out If You Qualify for a Small Business Card!
10. I shared the story of my 10-day stay at a Vipassana Center with NO electronics!
I Wasn’t Sure I’d Make It Without My Cell Phone, but I Learned a Lot About Myself in the Process!
Bonus: I let you know about really cheap fares to Iceland, Hawaii, Cancun, and Paris. Fantastic deals like this don’t last long, so these prices are no longer available.
But follow me on Twitter and Facebook, so you never miss another deeply discounted flight!
* If you liked this post, why don’t you join the 20,000+ readers who have signed-up to receive free blog posts via email (only 1 email per day!) or in an RSS reader …because then you’ll never miss another update!
* If you liked this post, why don’t you join the 25,000+ readers who have signed-up to receive free blog posts via email (only 1 email per day!) or in an RSS reader …because then you’ll never miss another update!