Disclosure: We get a commission for links on the blog. You don’t have to use our links, but we’re very grateful when you do. American Express, Barclaycard, Capital One, Chase, and US Bank are Million Mile Secrets advertising partners. Opinions expressed here are the author's alone, and have not been reviewed, approved or endorsed by our partners. Here’s our Advertiser Disclosure.
Update: One or more card offers in this post are no longer available. Check our Hot Deals for the latest offers.
1. Higher Sign-Up Bonus on AMEX EveryDay Preferred (Targeted)
Via Slick Deals, there’s a new offer for the AMEX EveryDay Preferred card. Some folks have been targeted to earn 30,000 AMEX Membership Rewards points after spending $2,000 on purchases within the 1st 3 months of account opening.
This is double the usual offer! Find out more details on this thread.
2. Get a $20 Rebate on $300+ Worth of MasterCard Gift Cards at Staples
Link: AMEX SimplyCash
I wish we got a $20 statement credit, but still, this is easy free money to spend at Staples! I haven’t eaten meat for over a month now, but that doesn’t mean I have to give up hoarding $20 worth of candy at Staples! 🙂
Remember you can use these PIN-enabled MasterCard gift cards to load AMEX Serve and AMEX Bluebird. Then use 1 of those to pay bills (such as rent) that you can’t ordinarily pay by credit card.
The rebate can cover the activation fees!
Read about how to redeem Staples Easy Rebates.
Remember, AMEX SimplyCash earns 5% cash back at US office supply stores.
3. Save $40 on $200+ at Renaissance Hotels
Via Deals We Like, get a $40 statement credit when you spend $200+ at Renaissance Hotels, which is part of Marriott, when you pay with a synced AMEX card through November 30, 2015.
Log into your AMEX account to find the offer, or tweet “#AmexRenaissance” to sync the offer via Twitter.
Terms and Conditions
- Enrollment is limited, so add it to your card soon if you think you’ll use it
- Reservations must be made online, through the Marriott phone app, or by phone
- Offer is valid only at Renaissance Hotels in the US and US territories
- Excludes gift card purchases
4. Redeem 25% Fewer Miles for Flights on Air France or KLM to Europe
Link: Flying Blue Promo Awards
You can now book the new Flying Blue promo awards!
You can fly between:
- Houston and Europe in coach for 18,750 Flying Blue miles each way
- Montreal and Europe in Business Class for 46,875 Flying Blue miles each way
- Vancouver and Europe in Business Class for 46,875 Flying Blue miles each way
These promotions are sometimes discounted as much as 50% off, but even at 25% off, 18,750 Flying Blue miles to Europe can be a great deal!
Keep in mind, Flying Blue adds fuel surcharges, which can add ~$200 to ~$300 to the price of your award ticket. That said, you can fly to parts of the Middle East, Israel, and Russia for the same price because Flying Blue considers those places to be parts of Europe.
Let me know if you use any of today’s deals!
* If you liked this post, why don’t you join the 20,000+ readers who have signed-up to receive free blog posts via email (only 1 email per day!) or in an RSS reader …because then you’ll never miss another update!