Disclosure: We get a commission for links on the blog. You don’t have to use our links, but we’re very grateful when you do. American Express, Barclaycard, Capital One, Chase, and US Bank are Million Mile Secrets advertising partners. Opinions expressed here are the author's alone, and have not been reviewed, approved or endorsed by our partners. Here’s our Advertiser Disclosure.
If you’re looking for something fun, educational, and cheap to do this weekend, don’t forget tomorrow, September 26, 2015, is Smithsonian Magazine’s Museum Day Live! You can get into select museums and other cultural centers around the US for free.
Find out how to get your free ticket to this and other museums!
Smithsonian Magazine’s Museum Day Live – How It Works
Link: Participating Museums
Smithsonian museums offer free admission every day. But on September 26, 2015 (tomorrow!), other participating museums are opening their doors to the public, free of charge.
To get your free ticket, visit the Museum Day Live! site and create a free account.
Once you have an account, go to the menu on the left side of your screen and click “Request Tickets.”
Next, choose your museum.
Then print your ticket for admission.
Terms & Conditions
- Each ticket is good for up to 2 people
- 1 ticket to 1 museum per household
- NOT valid for IMAX screenings, parking, or special exhibits
- Ticket only good for museum listed
- Admission may be denied due to museum capacity limits
- Good only on September 26, 2015
This is a great way to save on entertainment if you’re traveling this weekend!
Or you could visit the Iolani Palace in Honolulu for free.
Check full list to find if there’s a museum near you that’s offering free admission tomorrow.
Tomorrow is Smithsonian Magazine’s Museum Day Live and you can get into select cultural centers around the US and US territories for free!
Just visit the Smithsonian Magazine’s Museum Day Live! page and print your ticket, which is good for admission for 2 people.
This is an easy way to save on entertainment this weekend!
* If you liked this post, why don’t you join the 20,000+ readers who have signed-up to receive free blog posts via email (only 1 email per day!) or in an RSS reader …because then you’ll never miss another update!