Disclosure: We get a commission for links on the blog. You don’t have to use our links, but we’re very grateful when you do. American Express, Barclaycard, Capital One, Chase, and US Bank are Million Mile Secrets advertising partners. Opinions expressed here are the author's alone, and have not been reviewed, approved or endorsed by our partners. Here’s our Advertiser Disclosure.
Update: One or more card offers in this post are no longer available. Check our Hot Deals for the latest offers.
1. You can earn 30,000 Starwood points with the Starwood Preferred Guest from American Express personal and small business cards!
Typically the 30,000 Point Sign-Up Bonus With the AMEX Starwood Cards Only Comes Around Once a Year!
2. I told you about the best credit card offers for Big Travel and if I think they’ll return.
Credit Card Sign-Up Bonuses Fluctuate, So What Are the Biggest Bonuses and Should You Wait for Them?
3. Do you know how you can earn 136,000 Starwood points?
If a Couple Apply for Both AMEX Starwood Cards, You Can Get to the Promised Land
4. I let you know that you can now earn 60,000 points (10,000 more than the usual sign-up bonus) with the Citi ThankYou Premier. We don’t earn a commission on this offer, but we’ll always tell you about the best deals!
Update: This offer is now expired! You’ll now earn 50,000 Citi ThankYou points after meeting minimum spending requirements with the Citi ThankYou Premier.
With 60,000 Citi ThankYou Points, You Could Be Lounging in Your Personal Suite on the Way to Europe!
5. Did you know 1st time cardholders can earn 50,000 American Airlines miles with the Citi Business AAdvantage Card for a limited time?
Tokyo’s Not So Far Away When You Have 50,000 American Airlines Miles
6. I also told you about the better offer of 60,000 Hilton points with the AMEX Hilton card. Emily and I don’t get a commission on this deal, but we always make sure you know about the best sign-up bonuses!
60,000 Hilton Points Could Get You a Night at the Conrad Miami. But You’ll Have to Sign-Up by September 30, 2015!
7. I showed you how new IHG members can earn a free night at any IHG hotel, for completing 2 stays!
Stay Twice at a Budget IHG Hotel, and You Can Live a Life of Luxury With a Free Night at Their Pricier Hotels Like the InterContinental Bora Bora Resort Thalasso Spa
8. You learned how to use the increased AMEX Starwood card bonuses to stay at 5 top Starwood hotels I picked in Europe, the US, the Caribbean & Mexico, Central & South America, and Asia & Australia.
You Could Spend Your Nights Overlooking the Acropolis at Hotel Grande Bretagne With the 30,000 Starwood Points You’ll Earn From the AMEX Starwood Cards
9. I shared tips on flights, rental cars, and more from my trip to Iceland.
I Loved Iceland! Find Out My Tips for Visiting This Beautiful Country!
10. I let you know the steps you’ll need to take to bring your pet on your next flight.
Sometimes You Can’t Leave Your Pets Behind. Find Out Everything You Need to Know About Flying With Your Furry Companion
Bonus: There were amazing deals on flights this month! I shared cheap fares to Brazil, Europe, Costa Rica, and Honolulu. Most of these fare have expired, because great deals like these don’t last long!
But follow me on Twitter and Facebook, so you never miss another cheap flight!
* If you liked this post, why don’t you join the 20,000+ readers who have signed-up to receive free blog posts via email (only 1 email per day!) or in an RSS reader …because then you’ll never miss another update!
* If you liked this post, why don’t you join the 25,000+ readers who have signed-up to receive free blog posts via email (only 1 email per day!) or in an RSS reader …because then you’ll never miss another update!