Disclosure: We get a commission for links on the blog. You don’t have to use our links, but we’re very grateful when you do. American Express, Barclaycard, Chase, and US Bank are Million Mile Secrets advertising partners. Opinions expressed here are the author's alone, and have not been reviewed, approved or endorsed by our partners. Here’s our Advertiser Disclosure.
Update: The card offer in this post is no longer available. Check our Hot Deals for the latest offers.
Via Slickdeals, there’s a better offer available for the Citi ThankYou Premier card!
You’ll earn 60,000 Citi ThankYou points when you spend $3,500 on purchases within the 1st 3 months of opening your account.
Emily and I don’t earn a commission from this offer, but we always share the best deals with our readers!
I’m not sure how long this offer will last!
What’s the Deal?
Link: Citi ThankYou Premier – 60,000 Point Offer
With the improved offer for the Citi ThankYou Premier, you’ll earn 60,000 Citi ThankYou points after you spend $3,500 on purchases in the 1st 3 months of opening your account.
You’ll also get:
- 3 Citi ThankYou points per $1 spent on travel (ex. airfare, gas stations, taxis, tolls)
- 2 Citi ThankYou points per $1 spent on dining and entertainment (amusement parks, sporting events, movies)
- No foreign transaction fees
The $95 annual fee is waived for the 1st year.
This is a great deal because 60,000 Citi ThankYou points are worth:
- $600 in gift cards to a variety of retailers and restaurants (1 cent per point)
- $750 towards airfare, hotels, cruises, and car rentals when you book through the Citi ThankYou Travel Center (1.25 cents per point)
- Potentially much more when transferred to airline and hotel partners like Singapore Airlines, Flying Blue, or Hilton.
|Citi ThankYou Points Airline Transfer Partners|
|Asia Miles (Cathay Pacific)||EVA Air||Etihad|
|Flying Blue (Air France/KLM)||Garuda Indonesia||Malaysia Airlines|
|Qantas||Qatar Airways||Singapore Airlines|
|Thai Airways||Virgin America||Virgin Atlantic|
|Citi ThankYou Points Hotel Transfer Partners|
Remember, if you also have the Citi Prestige card, you can pool your Citi ThankYou points and use them at a rate of 1.6 cents per point to book paid airfare on American Airlines through the Citi ThankYou Travel Center through July 23, 2017.
Or book flights on other airlines at a rate of 1.33 cents per point through July 23, 2017.
What If You Just Received the Lower Offer?
If you’ve recently applied for the lower 50,000 point offer on the Citi ThankYou Premier, it’s worth calling Citi to see if they’ll match the higher bonus.
Emily’s friend called this morning and was bumped to the 60,000 point offer. She’d applied for the card in July, but hasn’t received the sign-up bonus yet.
It can’t hurt to try!
There’s a better offer available for the Citi ThankYou Premier card. You’ll earn 60,000 Citi ThankYou points after you spend $3,500 on purchases in the 1st 3 months of opening your account.
Citi ThankYou points can be transferred to airline and hotel partners for Big Travel! Or used for gift cards or to book airfare, hotels, cruises, or car rentals through the Citi ThankYou Travel Center.
We don’t earn a commission for this card, but Emily and I will always tell you about better deals!
If you recently applied for the lower offer, it’s worth calling Citi to see if they’ll match you to the higher bonus.
Let me know if you’re successful!
* If you liked this post, why don’t you join the 20,000+ readers who have signed-up to receive free blog posts via email (only 1 email per day!) or in an RSS reader …because then you’ll never miss another update!