Disclosure: We get a commission for links on the blog. You don’t have to use our links, but we’re very grateful when you do. American Express, Barclaycard, Chase, and US Bank are Million Mile Secrets advertising partners. Opinions expressed here are the author's alone, and have not been reviewed, approved or endorsed by our partners. Here’s our Advertiser Disclosure.
Update: One or more card offers in this post are no longer available. Check our Hot Deals for the latest offers.
If you haven’t taken advantage of the buy 1 get 1 free (up to $19.50) movie ticket deal with your Visa Signature card, this is your last chance! That’s because this deal ends today, August 21, 2015.
You card qualifies if it says “Signature” under the Visa logo.
So if you plan to go to the movies tonight, you can get an easy free ticket!
I’ll show you how it works!
How to Get Your Free Movie Ticket
Fandango has offered buy 1 get 1 free movie tickets for Visa Signature cardholders on Fridays this summer. And this is the last day to get in on this deal!
To get your free movie ticket, visit Fandango (using this link only) and add 2 tickets to your cart. Then when you pay with your Visa Signature card, the lowest-priced ticket (up to $19.50) is free.
This deal is good on Fridays for Friday showings.
- Offer only good while supplies last
- Maximum value of free ticket is $19.50
- Limit of 1 free ticket per card, every 30 days
- Limit of 1 registration per email address (regardless of card number) per 7 day period
- Can NOT be combined with other coupons or discounts
It’s easy to get this deal multiple times if you have more than 1 Visa Signature card and email address.
You Can Save at the Movies Anytime!
If you pay with a card that earns bonus points at office supply stores and supermarkets, you can pick up movie theater gift cards to save 5% to 6%!
Here are a few examples of cards that will help you save:
- Blue Cash Preferred® Card from American Express – 6% cash back at US supermarkets up to $6,000 per year; then 1%
- AMEX SimplyCash – 5% cash back at US office supply stores
- Chase Ink Bold, Chase Ink Cash, Chase Ink Plus – 5X Chase Ultimate Rewards points at office supply stores
And while you’re at the grocery store, remember to grab some snacks for the show. So you won’t have to spend Big Money when you get there!
And if you don’t have time to stop by the supermarket or office supply store, you can earn 2X Citi ThankYou points on movie theater expenses with the Citi Prestige Card and Citi ThankYou Premier Card.
You can get 2 movie tickets for the price of 1 at Fandango (with this link only) when you pay with your Visa Signature card. This offer has been available each Friday, but today is your last chance to save on a night at the movies!
* If you liked this post, why don’t you join the 20,000+ readers who have signed-up to receive free blog posts via email (only 1 email per day!) or in an RSS reader …because then you’ll never miss another update!