Disclosure: We get a commission for links on the blog. You don’t have to use our links, but we’re very grateful when you do. American Express, Barclaycard, Chase, and US Bank are Million Mile Secrets advertising partners. Opinions expressed here are the author's alone, and have not been reviewed, approved or endorsed by our partners. Here’s our Advertiser Disclosure.
Update: One or more card offers in this post are no longer available. Check our Hot Deals for the latest offers.
It’s Friday! And you can get a free movie ticket to a Friday showing at Fandango when you buy 1 with your Visa Signature card.
Find out if your card qualifies by looking for “Signature” under the Visa logo.
This deal is good each Friday through August 21, 2015. And it’s a great way to save on a night out!
I’ll show you how to get your free movie ticket!
How Can You Get in On This Deal?
To get your free movie ticket, visit Fandango (using this link only). Then add 2 movie tickets for a Friday showing to your cart. And when you pay with your Visa Signature card, the lowest-priced ticket (up to $19.50) is free!
Visa Signature cards have “Signature” printed beneath the Visa logo. Tickets are limited. And next Friday, August 21, 2015, is the last day to take advantage of this deal.
If you have a Chase Visa Signature card, can get a jump start on tickets before they sell out! That’s because you can also get your Friday tickets on Wednesday and Thursday.
- Offer only good while supplies last
- Maximum value of free ticket is $19.50
- Limit of 1 free ticket per card, every 30 days
- Limit of 1 registration per email address (regardless of card number) per 7 day period
- Can NOT be combined with other coupons or discounts
It’s easy to get this deal multiple times if you have more than 1 Visa Signature card and email address.
More Ways to Save
You can save money at the movies any day of the week! That’s because office supply stores and supermarkets carry movie theater gift cards and you can earn 5% to 6% back by paying with certain cards such as:
- Blue Cash Preferred® Card from American Express – 6% cash back at US supermarkets up to $6,000 per year; then 1%
- AMEX SimplyCash – 5% cash back at US office supply stores
- Chase Ink Bold, Chase Ink Cash, Chase Ink Plus – 5X Chase Ultimate Rewards points at office supply stores
Today you can get 1 movie ticket free (up to $19.50) when you buy 1 at Fandango with your Visa Signature card.
This deal is good this Friday and next Friday, August 21, 2015.
And if you have a Chase Visa Signature card, you don’t have to wait until Friday. You can also get your ticket to a Friday showing on Wednesday and Thursday.
* If you liked this post, why don’t you join the 20,000+ readers who have signed-up to receive free blog posts via email (only 1 email per day!) or in an RSS reader …because then you’ll never miss another update!