Disclosure: We get a commission for links on the blog. You don’t have to use our links, but we’re very grateful when you do. American Express, Barclaycard, Chase, and US Bank are Million Mile Secrets advertising partners. Opinions expressed here are the author's alone, and have not been reviewed, approved or endorsed by our partners. Here’s our Advertiser Disclosure.
UPDATE: The Starwood American Express credit card offers in this post are no longer available, but check Hot Deals for the latest offers!
1. 50,000 United Airlines Miles With Chase United Card (Targeted)
Thanks to Million Mile Secrets reader, Shirley, for letting me know there’s a better targeted offer for the Chase United MileagePlus Explorer card!
Check your United Airlines account to see if were selected to earn 50,000 United Airlines miles when you spend $2,000 on purchases within the 1st 3 months of opening a Chase United MileagePlus Explorer card.
That’s 20,000 more miles than the publicly available offer for the Chase United MileagePlus Explorer card.
Emily and I don’t earn a commission on this card, but we’ll always tell you about the best deals!
2. Up to 7,000 United Airlines Miles for Dining (New Members)
Via Milenerd, you can earn up to 7,000 United Airlines bonus miles for dining out, if you’re new to United MileagePlus Dining.
This offer ends September 30, 2015.
You’ll earn 2,000 United Airlines miles when you create a new United MileagePlus Dining account and:
- Spend $30 at a participating restaurant, bar, or night club using your registered card within the 1st 30 days of opening your account
- Complete an online review of the restaurant within 30 days of your visit
And you can earn additional United Airlines miles by spending more at participating locations within 60 days of opening your account. Here’s how it works:
- Spend another $100 – Earn a total of 3,000 United Airlines miles
- Spend another $250 – Earn a total of 4,500 United Airlines miles
- Spend another $500 – Earn a total of 7,000 United Airlines miles
This is a great way to earn United Airlines miles for something you do anyway! And it will keep your United Airlines miles from expiring for another 18 months!
3. Free $15 at Amazon With AMEX Offers (Targeted)
Not sure what to get? Buy yourself an Amazon gift card to use later!
4. Earn 5,000 Points for Referring a Friend to the AMEX Starwood Card
Did you know you can refer a friend to the AMEX Starwood card and earn an extra 5,000 Starwood points?
The Starwood Preferred Guest Credit Card from American Express personal and small business versions are both offering an increased sign-up bonus of 30,000 Starwood points when you complete the minimum spending!
If you already have the AMEX Starwood card, you can earn 5,000 Starwood points when a friend you refer is approved for the card. You can only refer folks to the same version of the card you have.
Your friend must be approved by September 14, 2015, for you both to earn the bonus points.
To send a referral, log into your AMEX account and click “Benefits” from the menu.
Then click on the the Refer a Friend offer and start emailing your link.
* If you liked this post, why don’t you join the 20,000+ readers who have signed-up to receive free blog posts via email (only 1 email per day!) or in an RSS reader …because then you’ll never miss another update!