Disclosure: We get a commission for links on the blog. You don’t have to use our links, but we’re very grateful when you do. American Express, Barclaycard, Chase, and US Bank are Million Mile Secrets advertising partners. Opinions expressed here are the author's alone, and have not been reviewed, approved or endorsed by our partners. Here’s our Advertiser Disclosure.
If you weren’t able to get buy 1 get 1 free movie tickets for Friday, you can still save money on tickets this weekend!
Buy 3 or more movie tickets on Fandango and pay using Visa Checkout (you don’t need a Visa card!), to save $10 with promotional code “VCOSAVE10″.
This deal is good through September 6, 2015, for Saturday & Sunday purchases and showings only.
I’ll show you how to get the discount!
How to Save $10 at the Movies This Weekend
To get $10 off at Fandango, add 3+ tickets to your cart and enter promotional code “VCOSAVE10″.
Then click “Tell Me More” next to the Visa Checkout symbol and sign into your account.
Terms & Conditions
- Tickets must be purchased on a Saturday or Sunday for a Saturday or Sunday showing through September 6, 2015
- Good only while supplies last
- 1 promotional code per person
- Can’t be combined with other offers
Earn Points or Cash Back!
Pay with a card that earns bonus points or cash back at movie theaters, such as:
- Citi ThankYou Premier Card – 2X Citi ThankYou Points on entertainment including movie theaters
- Citi Prestige – 2X Citi ThankYou Points on entertainment including movie theaters
- Discover it Miles – 1.5% back on all purchases, doubled at the end of your 1st 12 months for an effective 3% back
Note: You can use any card with Visa Checkout, it does NOT have to be a Visa card.
On Saturdays & Sundays through September 6, 2015, you can save $10 on 3+ movie tickets for weekend showings.
Get the discount by entering promotional code “VCOSAVE10” and pay using Visa Checkout.
And don’t forget, you can also get a free movie ticket when you buy 1 with your Visa Signature card on Fridays!
* If you liked this post, why don’t you join the 20,000+ readers who have signed-up to receive free blog posts via email (only 1 email per day!) or in an RSS reader …because then you’ll never miss another update!