Disclosure: We get a commission for links on the blog. You don’t have to use our links, but we’re very grateful when you do. American Express, Barclaycard, Chase, and US Bank are Million Mile Secrets advertising partners. Opinions expressed here are the author's alone, and have not been reviewed, approved or endorsed by our partners. Here’s our Advertiser Disclosure.
Update: One or more card offers in this post are no longer available. Check our Hot Deals for the latest offers.
1. You learned 50+ ways to earn miles & points for Big Travel!
2. I broke the bad news about changes to the Barclaycard Arrival Plus.
3. Did you know you can now earn 75,000 points with the Citi Hilton Visa? That’s enough points for up to 20 nights at Hilton hotels!
4. The sign-up bonus for the Citi AAdvantage Executive World Elite MasterCard also increased to 75,000 miles!
5. Find out why the new Chase rules won’t impact my credit card application strategy!
7. I explained how to get lots of (almost) free travel with AMEX charge cards.
8. You can book these IHG PointBreaks hotels for only 5,000 IHG points per night!
9. You learned how to get $10 credits on each of your AMEX cards!
10. I shared the 1st post in my new series Daraius’ Diary, where I write about stuff I care about, like breaking stereotypes, walking across hot coals, finding love in an airport, and why I never want “safe travels.”
Bonus: There were lots of terrific deals on paid flights this month! I shared cheap fares to Chicago, Los Angeles, Phoenix, Belize, Brazil, and Amsterdam. These fares are now expired, because great deals like these don’t last long!
* If you liked this post, why don’t you join the 20,000+ readers who have signed-up to receive free blog posts via email (only 1 email per day!) or in an RSS reader …because then you’ll never miss another update!