Disclosure: We get a commission for links on the blog. You don’t have to use our links, but we’re very grateful when you do. American Express, Barclaycard, Capital One, Chase, Citibank and US Bank are Million Mile Secrets advertising partners. Opinions expressed here are the author's alone, and have not been reviewed, approved or endorsed by our partners. Here’s our Advertiser Disclosure.
Update: One or more card offers in this post are no longer available. Check our Hot Deals for the latest offers.
It’s Friday! And you when you buy a movie ticket at Fandango using this link with your Visa Signature card, you’ll get 1 ticket free (up to $19.50).
This deal is good each Friday through August 21, 2015.
Find out how to get your free ticket!
What’s the Deal?
Today, and each Friday through August 21, 2015, you can get 1 free movie ticket when you buy 1 with your Visa Signature card.
To get your free ticket, visit Fandango (using this link only) and add 2 movie tickets to your card. Then the lowest-priced ticket (up to $19.50) will be free!
This deal is good for any Friday showing.
If you have a Chase Visa Signature card, you don’t have to wait for Fridays. You can purchase your Friday movie tickets on Wednesday or Thursday. There are a limited number of free tickets each week and they go fast, so this will give you a head start.
- Offer only good while supplies last
- Maximum value of free ticket is $19.50
- Limit of 1 free ticket per card, every 30 days
- Limit of 1 registration per email address (regardless of card number) per 7 day period
- Can NOT be combined with other coupons or discounts
It’s easy to get this deal multiple times if you have more than 1 Visa Signature card and email address.
Save Money at the Movies Anytime!
When you use the right card you can save on tickets and concessions any day of the week!
You can buy movie theater gift cards at office supply stores or US supermarkets with a credit card that earns bonus points or cash back, such as:
- AMEX SimplyCash – 5% cash back at US office supply stores
- Blue Cash Preferred® Card from American Express – 6% cash back at US supermarkets up to $6,000 per year; then 1%. Terms apply.
- Chase Ink Bold, Ink Plus, Ink Cash – 5X Chase Ultimate Rewards points (5% cash back) at office supply stores
When you buy a movie ticket on Fandango today with your Visa Signature card, you can get a 2nd ticket for free (be sure you use this link)! This deal is good for Friday showings each week through August 21, 2015.
You can buy your ticket to a Friday showing on Wednesdays and Thursdays, if you have a Chase Visa Signature card.
Tickets are limited, so act fast if you want to get in on this deal!